1st time doing Lipotrim šŸ™

Bear Bear

Hi everyone this is my first time doing lipotrim Iā€™m on day 2! So far itā€™s going ok, although I spend most of my time on the toilet! Never knew I could drink sooo much water. Anybody else just starting out? Would be great to have a LT buddy. Xx

Hey,

I'm doing Exante which I think is very similar to Lipotrim.

I'm restarting so have done this before but just never managed to get myself to goal, this time though I will for sure.

I'm happy to be your buddy even though we're not on exactly the same plan.

Dxxx

Hi Dolly Rocker so does your diet involve 3 shakes a day and ridiculous amounts of water! I struggled yesterday as it was day 3 which Iā€™ve heard can be a hard day. I did a Hiit workout which I thought would help but actually I think it made me so hungry, and I had to cook the kids dinner and almost cried whilst serving it up. But I got through day 3 and am hopefully in ketosis now which apparently you donā€™t feel hungry in šŸ¤ž
How much did you lose first time around? How much do you want to lose this time? How far along are you? (Sorry lots of questions) I started this at 13stone 9lbs and want to get to 10stone. Xx

Hey,

Yeah so 3 products a day which can be shakes, soups, meals or bars and lots and lots of water.

I lost 2st the first time then gave up which makes me mad cos if I had stuck to it I would be a goal and maintaining now.

I lost that in 2 months.

I've got 5st 7lbs left to lose and I am aiming to be at goal for March 2020.

Do you need to eat another product if you are exercising, we're told no exercise when we are on this plan.

Dxxx

Well done on your 2 stone loss first time round and donā€™t beat yourself up that you didnā€™t reach target, we could all think negatively, Iā€™m cross that I put on so much in the first place then spent years yo-yo dieting which ended up making me even bigger! You are back on it now and will reach target! Just like me, Iā€™m determined to get this weight gone! My pharmacist told me I could exercise on this diet but I may cut it back as Hiit is quite intensive! I did yoga today and that was great. How long have you been on plan this time around? Xx

Thanks.

I only started back on Monday last week.

6lbs down, could have been more but ate over the weekend.

Still though I have to look at the positives!!

I'm aiming to lose another 22lbs this year, that will take me to my lowest weight in years of 13st 6lbs which will be a 3st 1lb loss in total. Really need to focus in order to get there.

If I can do that and maintain into the new year then I have 3st 6lbsish to lose to get to goal by March 2020.

Aw you can defo get to 10st. That's my goal weight too.

Dxxx

6lb loss is amazing well done you. We all slip up occasionally whatā€™s important is how quickly we get back on it. Keep it up! I find it hard cooking for the husband and kids but apart from that Iā€™m doing ok (ish) slightly moody and irritable but I find going to bed at 7.30 helps, I still watch tv in bed but I donā€™t seem to constantly think about food. Xx

Messed up last night šŸ˜” I was feeling light headed, dizzy and miserable so had a weight watchers ready meal which was 400 calories! I thought it might make me crave more food but actually it didnā€™t and Iā€™m feeling much better today! Not sure what the results will say on my first weigh in and whether that meal will affect it lots but I just needed to eat. Xx

Aw don't be too hard on yourself, that is amazing that you ate something healthy and limited yourself!

You should see what I ate over the weekend, it was honestly disgusting. Once I start I can't stop and go into a binge mode. It's so bad.

Your body needed it, you know yourself better than anyone so just do what is good for you.

Dxxx

Thanks! I know what you mean Iā€™m an all or nothing type of person I canā€™t seem to have one bag of crisps I eat the whole multipack! But this diet is one of the hardest things Iā€™ve done so I thought I donā€™t want to go crazy and start eating everything. And I do feel so much better today, and not hungry at all. Just about to have my first shake. Howā€™s your day going? X

I'm good. I had my first shake about an hour ago, just keeping myself topped up with water and tea now.

I've got a soup to have at about 5.30pm then have my last product at about 8pm.

We just need to take things a day at a time.

Dxxx

Yes youā€™re so right 1 day at a time! Iā€™ve had a nightmare of a day with one thing and another. So I had 1 shake at lunchtime then I had a meal which consisted of a small piece of fish and some veg (200 calories in total) so altogether today Iā€™ve had 330 calories so less than the shakes. Do you think thatā€™s ok or have I totally messed up? Does it just go on calorie intake or do the shakes actually do something else? I will have just shakes tomorrow. X

I think you will be fine.

You would rather eat that and feel better and you have been making healthier choices so well done you.

Dxxx

Apparently itā€™s better to stick to the shakes/soups as they contain all the nutrients and minerals the body needs. So Iā€™ll stick to the shakes. Feeling good this morning did a mini yoga session now about to have my first shake!
Howā€™s your day going? Still feeling ok? X

I like a wee bit of variety and it does still work so I just mix it up a bit.

I do like to have periods with just shakes and soups though if I feel I need a boost.

I'm doing alright, just about to have my first shake.

Dxxx

Yes think youā€™re right for me to do this long term then I think Iā€™ll need to add the occasional low calorie meal. My first weigh in today, itā€™s a day early as my pharmacist is going away but weā€™ll see how Iā€™ve done šŸ¤ž x

8lb loss šŸ˜ I told her Iā€™m having the occasional low calorie meal and she said thatā€™s fine but if I ever want a quick boost just have shakes alone for a few days. Iā€™m on holiday this week so Iā€™m hoping Iā€™ll still be good. Ive brought the shakes with me.
how are you getting on? Xx

Amazing - well done you!

I'm doing alright, 10lbs down in 2 weeks so happy with that.

Haven't stuck to it 100% at the weekends either and it's gonna be that way the majority of the way to 2020 now, it's that time of the year!

Where are you on holiday? Good on you for taking the shakes with you.

Dxxx

Wow 10lbs in 2 weeks is bloody amazing well done you! I fell off the wagon on holiday and although I took the shakes Iā€™ve not had them šŸ˜¬ Iā€™m still on holiday but as of today going back on them! Iā€™ve put on 3lb šŸ˜” so Iā€™m really cross with myself but I must stay positive and today Iā€™m back on it. Xx

Back