1st time on lipotrim

kelbelmarie

Morning all, Im new to minimins, I don't understand why I need to post 50 times lol! this is my first time on lipotrim, im on day 4! found yesterday so hard! but its the TOTM for me and I get really bad PMS. I am determined to not crack on this diet, but would like to know what day is the day that most people crack so i am aware. And when will cooking for the kids not cause me so much upset and pain :jelous:. Im doing this diet because all my binge eating and drinking has caught up with me and I have never felt so insecure and frumpy in my life. Today is going to be a long Saturday :cry:

Kelbelmarie

You must be very close to being in ketosis if not there already so hunger should disappear! Well done! The first week is the hardest but the weigh in is soooo worth it, so keep going. Sounds like you need to learn to be your own friend. Over the next few weeks you may want to eat, not because you're hungry, but because of cravings generated from your head, not your belly. Suggest you take a look at this thread if you haven't already http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/302242-all-about-fred-changing-habits-using-fred.html Sorting your head out on this journey is one of the most valuable things I've been able to do while on LT. Understanding that I can cope with all sorts of stress etc without resorting to food or alcohol. I have learned I can do it and cannot use food as a crutch anymore, because that just makes me put weight on and makes me unhappy x x x

Back