1st timer NEW GIRL week 1 weigh in :(

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by bexster101, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. bexster101

bexster101 New Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.47%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE diet
    Really disappointed in my 1st weeks weigh loss.
    Lost only 3.5lbs , I have eaten nothing compared to my usual diet and really thought I would lose about 1/2st at least. I am already feeling very despondent . I feel hungry on this plan SS+ and bored of the shakes etc. Next week I am trying soups & shakes . I have cheated a little but remained in ketosis due to eaten carve free food.

Any advice for a better loss for week 2 ?

Bec x :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sabrina85

Sabrina85 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HI Bex,

So sorry to hear you had a bad 1st weeks weight loss. I think its still a great loss, and you are definately going in the right direction. Have you been drinking enough water? as that is definately something that contributes to the weight loss.
    I know the diet can be boring, but the weight loss will keep you motivated to continuing. I really hope that next weeks weigh in is better for you.
    Keep us posted :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.