Extra Easy 1st week, 1st weigh-in doing it from home

Sophie90

Well ive just completed my 1st week on the extra easy plan. I was a bit worried that it wouldn't work at 1st as I have tried red and green in the past. Then I came across this fantastic site and thought I would give extra easy a go! And it really is extra easy! Took me a while to get my head around it but once I did i didnt even feel like I was on a diet. So I got weighed today and I've lost 6lb in my first week :) I'm not going to a group so i found this site really helpful. I'm also in Spain working at the minute and just found the threads for slimming world overseas so that will be a big help too, just wish I had of found this site 6 months ago as I'm back to the uk in a week! Anyways, how are other newbies finding this plan?

well done sophie your off to a great start. You will find this site both helpful and inspirational. The people are also very friendly lots of encouragement and support because were all here for the same reason. Good luck on your journey

That's amazing progress.

There's no reason why you can't keep it up in the UK. It might be a little easier as some of the things recipes call for aren't necessarily available in other countries.

Good luck.

Thanks :) it is a very good site, and it will be alot easier in the uk cos havnt a clue wot to buy in the Spanish supermarkets, so I've just cooked basic meals with lots of fruit n veg.

Back