1st week of Lipotrim

Lana05

Day 4 of plan + can't believe I'm not actually hungry, no headaches either, is this normal? Was told would more than likely have symptoms of some sort by day 3 or 4.
1st weigh in 13st 11lb, not rly sure how much I should expect to lose first wk with the weight I am. Only thing I am feeling is wanting to eat just through habit, rly missing my carbs.

Hi
I have just started again im on day one and feel starving. When i done lipotrim before i felt like poop for the first week but everyone is different
Good luck with your weigh in x

I am exactley the same had no headaches and dont feel hungry , glad its not just me :D good luck for your weigh in im looking forward to it cant wait to see results x

Good luck girls with your weigh ins, let us know how you do!
Lana I started at exactly the same weight as you, 13st 11lbs and lost 8lbs in my first week, but to be fair I struggle with drinking all the water so depending on how much you've drank you could have lost more :)
x

Well ladies thank you for all your feedback on how well you have all been doing, well done! Just a litle update on how I have done over the last two weeks.

Starting weight 13st 11lb

Week 1 -8lbs

Week 2 -5lbs

will post back 2moro after week 3 weigh in. Feeing rather tired this week, first two weeks felt great.

x

Last edited:
Back