1st Week of Refeed over......

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by donnac76, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. donnac76

donnac76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    .....Well i neither gained or lost so hoping that's the norm?!
    Its also that dreaded time again where i gain a few lbs anyway so should be grateful i didn't see a big jump really.
    Found it very odd to be eating proper meals so to speak again,feel so guilty!! Its quite scary stuff this refeed lark i must say,think i actually like the safety net of the shakes :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Hi Donna, I totally understand. I have my first refeed today and can't wait, at least this week I have a plan to follow. Maybe thats would be helpful for maintenance...to have a plan for the next days foods at all times then when you sneak in a treat you know your doing it. Well done for sts on refeed. I think thats whats meant to happen. x

4. size10bikini

22.20 pm on first refeed day and i'm starving :D. I can't stop thinking of that chicken salad today and how I can't wait for it again tommorrow. Oops not great. Probably not in ketosis now :jelous:. Have drank all of my 2 litre water jug today so off to have another coffee. :(

5. size10bikini

Sorry Donna, put this on your thread by mistake, see told you my brain is addled with hunger. Plus i'm bl@@dy freezing too...coffee...x

6. donnac76

donnac76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks size10,x
    really am scared of eating anything lol,following re feed sheet to letter but feels like it lets us eat too much?!
    its def going to take a few weeks to get used to eating again,i was desperate to get to this stage as i had really had enough of tfr but got to be honest and admit i feel safer if i reach for shakes.....x

7. size10bikini

I definately do not feel its too much so far but today I have my 2 meals so hopefully I will feel better tonight. x

8. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    You can have more than 2litres of water love :giggle: Drink plenty!

If you feel like its too much hun don't have it. I think an 8oz potato which the refeed sheet says is ok is farrrr to big. I dont even have that size now so just have whats best for you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.