1st week on Cambridge

cosmicgirl73

Hi all... have been reading some very motivational posts on here so just decided to join... I don't know anyone that has ever done this diet before so i'm hoping that you guys will really help me :)

I'm on day 2 and so far so good!! I'm having three shakes a day and one small evening meal. Yesterday I had the headache from hell all day but woke up this morning feeling fine :rolleyes:

Would love to hear from other people just starting out or anyone that is doing it too:553:

Hi,

I'm on week three of CD, I'm still finding it really hard I did two weeks of ss+ and this week am just on three shakes and no meal. My first week I was really happy with weight loss 10.5 pounds but was disappointed second week withn3.5 pounds and again this week with only 2 pounds. I am hoping it will get easier and the weight Loss speeds up a bit! I'm hoping joining here will also help,it's nice to find others in the same boat! So keep going and good luck :) xxx

How u guys doin lot and lots of water I have done cd in the past now restarted to this helped me make up a choc shake and spread thinly over cling film pop in the freezer the. In a few hours u have very thin chocolate c

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back