1st week results -lost 13lbs

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi guys, just had my first weigh in and have lost 13lbs. Also had my measurements done again and have lost 8 inches in total . I am chuffed to bits and feel great about the new week ahead. Zoe xx:)

Sorry have posted in cambridge forum as well as I lost the original and thought it didn't post lol.

Wow that is a truly fantastic loss. Feels amazing don't it. Keep up the fab work and you'll be at target in no time :)

Wow fantastic. Bet your so chuffed. Well done!

Well done Zoe.........that is amazing ...........keep going ........x

Wow, that's amazing!! Bet you're really pleased! Keep going!

wow that's a great loss, good luck for next week x

Zoe, that is absolutely fantastic!!! U have done so well. Are your clothes looser yet? That's what I'm looking forward to. Your loss is so encouring to us all. It keeps us all motivated! xxx

Thanks Broxi and to all above. Yep my trousers are looser around the legs though lol, and my tops around my boobs. It's great encouragement being on here, to me it's like having the club you would have had at a Weight watchers meeting etc. I am so greatful for finding this site and to all the people on here. Good Luck Broxi Zoex

Wow, that is amazing! Good work! Good luck next week!

Last edited:
congrats, thats really good and keeping me motivated, the thouth of losing that much in first week is keeping me away from the fridge ,
keep it up claira xx

Thanks Zoe, I totally agree. But this is even better than group cos you can come on here all the time. I know I couldn't stick to this diet if i couldn't talk to people here as i know they are all on same boat cos it is very hard. Also this is great cos I'm obssessed just now and probably most beginners are. xxx

AMAZING LOSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well done you, here s to another week with fab results.:D

Terrificccccccccccc Zoe. You must be floating on air. Well done you. Keep up the good work

wow zoe, that is a fantastic loss for your first week and some impressive inches too. you deserve a big pat on the back! congratualtions, keep up the good work! look forward to hearing your next weigh in results

hey zoe, how are you? xxx

Hi Zoe well done on such a fab weight loss, I lost 6lbs not so good but good enough, lets hope it stays at that each week, we'll soon be slim and fab.:D

Hi Loui lou, 6lbs is fantastic - that's nearly half a stone hon and you should be very proud of yourself. Keep going girl and yes we will be in those skinny jeans before you know it. Good luck for next week. Zoe xx

Back