• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st Week Weigh In

Yay!!!!:D Good job! Keep it up and keep it off!

Well done great loss x

Spinoza

Never give up
Super duper loss - well done you. And buying new clothes is the best bit! :)

I can't believe how much weight you've already lost and only week 1!:)

Congrats, you must be thrilled, god I'de be delighted if I could get half of that off in my first week!

Well done Amanda, keep up the great work!:clap:

I can't believe how much weight you've already lost and only week 1!:)

Congrats, you must be thrilled, god I'de be delighted if I could get half of that off in my first week!

Well done Amanda, keep up the great work!:clap:

I am sure that you will do well too.... I was really nervous, but to be honest, it kinda gives you the best pick me up... Just what you need after the hell of week 1 !!!!

We all have the power to do it, we just gotta keep strong ANC help each other....

Good luck emma xxxx

ANC = and

the joy of iPod !! Lol

Thanks hun!:)

Yeah I really just can't wait to get week one over and done with, get into ketosis and all that! I knew this diet wouldn't be easy but I have to say seeing weight losses like yours really spirs me on so thanks for the inspiration!

So great that when I'm feeling down about how hard this journey seems I can come onto minimins and get the support I need to keep going!:)

One day at a time, thats my motto!

That's the best motto you could have on this diet...

Stick to it Hun xx

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done on your loss, that's fantastic. Like you said, makes week 1 well worth it. Keep up the great work, you're doing a brilliant job!

spyro2008

I will never give up
well done keep it up youll soon be at you target

well done on your brilliant results x!!!

jazz hands!! lol well done you....