1st week weigh in

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by SuziB, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

1. SuziB

SuziB Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    CS
    Hi

First week weigh in lost 4lb :Dvery happy with that. Even though had too many wines on Friday night. Im loving this diet i have not craved carbs or chocolate (my downfall). I even feel energetic, had no side effects at all. Has anyone got any ideas for dinner? been having omelette or chicken, tuna with salad. :)

alison1256 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    thats great well done babe! i agree this is a good diet and it really works its worth the money and the shakes are yummers.

4. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    Congrats my dear thats a brill loss :)

5. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done xx As for dinners, If you like salmon, I've been getting a cheese stuffed salmon fillet from M&S, although I'm sure all supermarkets sell something like this, and it's delicious! Same goes for chicken, you get lots of different ones with various suffings, just for a little change! I'm pretty much chicken, tuna, salmon, ham etc. You could also have gammon steaks or a nice bit of beef or a big fat rump steak - yum! xx

6. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done on your 1st week!

there are a few ideas on various threads for meals, also the irish celebrity slim site has a recipe section which has some good ideas..

chicken can get a bit boring.. for a change I bash mine flat (breast) add a mix of philly cheese, garlic paste and chopped spring onions (or use the philly with chives) roll up in some parma ham and roast in the oven in foil.. lovely :)

can use grated cheese and any filling really..

tonight I didnt have much shopping in so just chopped some peppers, spring onions put in frying pan and added a load of frozen veg.. teaspoon of patak curry paste and had a nice veg curry. (didnt need any oil or anything due to water in the veg) -add chicken or other meat for variety

chicken and bacon salad is nice, with a bit of casear dressing..

another is stir fry veg (add a splash of tabasco, oyster sauce or similar to give it a kick) with any meat or fish

good luck x

7. SuziB

SuziB Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    CS
    Feeling hungry

Thank you for all the tips and encouragement :)

Wk 2 - feeling hungry this week 1st week was easy struggling now could eat a nice big choc bar ! Eek:eek: got to be careful.

8. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    try the small atkins choccy bar as a snack.. some of us have used them and the larger atkins bars instead of the CS bars as they have less carbs, are nicer AND cheaper :D

9. SuziB

SuziB Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    CS
    Thanks i will do that :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.