1st week weigh in

SuziB

Hi

First week weigh in lost 4lb :Dvery happy with that. Even though had too many wines on Friday night. Im loving this diet i have not craved carbs or chocolate (my downfall). I even feel energetic, had no side effects at all. Has anyone got any ideas for dinner? been having omelette or chicken, tuna with salad. :)

Well done xx As for dinners, If you like salmon, I've been getting a cheese stuffed salmon fillet from M&S, although I'm sure all supermarkets sell something like this, and it's delicious! Same goes for chicken, you get lots of different ones with various suffings, just for a little change! I'm pretty much chicken, tuna, salmon, ham etc. You could also have gammon steaks or a nice bit of beef or a big fat rump steak - yum! xx

well done on your 1st week!

there are a few ideas on various threads for meals, also the irish celebrity slim site has a recipe section which has some good ideas..

chicken can get a bit boring.. for a change I bash mine flat (breast) add a mix of philly cheese, garlic paste and chopped spring onions (or use the philly with chives) roll up in some parma ham and roast in the oven in foil.. lovely :)

can use grated cheese and any filling really..

tonight I didnt have much shopping in so just chopped some peppers, spring onions put in frying pan and added a load of frozen veg.. teaspoon of patak curry paste and had a nice veg curry. (didnt need any oil or anything due to water in the veg) -add chicken or other meat for variety

chicken and bacon salad is nice, with a bit of casear dressing..

another is stir fry veg (add a splash of tabasco, oyster sauce or similar to give it a kick) with any meat or fish

good luck x

Feeling hungry

Thank you for all the tips and encouragement :)

Wk 2 - feeling hungry this week 1st week was easy struggling now could eat a nice big choc bar ! Eek:eek: got to be careful.

Thank you for all the tips and encouragement :)

Wk 2 - feeling hungry this week 1st week was easy struggling now could eat a nice big choc bar ! Eek:eek: got to be careful.

try the small atkins choccy bar as a snack.. some of us have used them and the larger atkins bars instead of the CS bars as they have less carbs, are nicer AND cheaper :D

Back