1st week weigh in

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi all,
Just back from my weigh in and I lost 13 lb 8oz, so just under the stone. :scale: It feels great to have the first week down. The panic attacks I was having at night time have gone since Saturday night so I feel more energised and ready to face whatever comes. Thank you to all who support on this forum, it really is a great place to be and has kept me going all through last week. Here's hoping for a great second week.
Doirin

Oh my good LORD!!! :happy096::bunnydance::wee: Thats amazing Doirin!!
I was waiting for you to post to see how you got on. You'll be running around after those kids fo yours in no time! LOL! Well done!! :party0011:

Woooooooooooooooooooooo!! fantastic were like twins lol:) role on week 2:)
Well done:) xx

That is seriously amazing! Brilliant, you must feel so motivated :)

Well bloody done girl!! Thats brill!! 1 whole stone!! God thats just deadly!! X x x

well done , that is brill you must be delighted :happy096::happy096::happy096:

fricken hell well done :D :D :D

Well done, that is fantastic. Glad you are sleeping better too, you need all the energy you can get to run around after those boys of yours I bet! Keep going, you're doing great!

Congratulations, how good does it feel to get the first week out of the way?!!

A good loss is the best motivation ever.

Well done.

Thanks all for the lovely well wishing, it does feel great and has re-affirmed what I am doing is the right thing. My 7 year old told me the last day that he knows now why I am doing the diet as he can see my arms are thinner. If he keeps those types of compliments up he will be a great hit with the ladies later on - much much much later on I hope LOL
Thanks again, all of you are what keep me going every day.
Doirin

Well done, and is a brilliant loss. Congratulations !

EXCELLENT Doirin - If fabulous ain't it!

Roll on WK 2 x

Well done, delighted for you x

thats fantastic news, i am so glad that you are sleeping better,and all is well. you should be so proud of yourself as your children are of you. good luck for next week hun take care xx

ps thank you for your lovely comments on my '1st weigh in' post.

I'll be rooting for you all the way. xxx

what an amazing loss - congratulations!! bet you are feeling fab :)

Hi all,
Just back from my weigh in and I lost 13 lb 8oz, so just under the stone. :scale: It feels great to have the first week down. The panic attacks I was having at night time have gone since Saturday night so I feel more energised and ready to face whatever comes. Thank you to all who support on this forum, it really is a great place to be and has kept me going all through last week. Here's hoping for a great second week.
Doirin

Great WI - congrats you've done so well:)

Wow that's AMAZING !!!!!!!!!! Well done

My goodness how fantastic! Well done you .... so glad you're feeling better too. Keep up the good work! xx

Back