1st week -Weight gain

emmarfrost

Hi all,

Im so upset,could cry.I have actually.

Stepped on scales today to a 3lb weight gain,Ive exercised (running 2-3 miles) most days,and not deviated from the plan once except on Saturday when I had a bag of malteasers.

Am devestated,where am I going wrong xxx

Oh hun I really feel for you x
Have you been drinking enough water? Are you eating enough? not skipping meals/cals in the hope of losing more?
If you've stepped up your exercise then it could be that you've gained a lot of muscle....

If you push through it then I'm sure next week you'll have a loss, it could be that the scales haven't caught up yet x

Thanks wobbly. Im so cross,and am trying not to pillage the cupboards for chocolate at 9am cos Im angry.

I've definately had my snacks shakes and evening meals without fail,I don't do well without food,I have been drinking about a litre a day of water I guess-so could do with upping that.

I could have * just about * coped with no loss,but putting on weight is infuriating.

Will stick with this another week and see what next week brings :(( xxxxxx

I always it really hard to get a loss when i excercise more.. I didnt excercise at all last week and lost 3lbs! So don't worry if it didnt come off this week I'm sure it'll come off another week x

Hi wannabe

Thanks for your reply.Im so annoyed,and just at a loss to how Ive managed to gain weight-but I will persevere.Was hoping to be on my way to looking slimmer at my best friends wedding-lol,looks like ill end up buying a bigger dress at this rate lol.

Am sticking with it and hoping for a loss next week,hope all is going well for you xxx

Back