1st week WI, not impressed!

mumto4

After sticking to it 100% and feeling totally starved all week i've only lost 2lbs! Yes I know its better off than on and to lose it slower but you are meant to lose more in your first week. Just feel disheartned as I have really struggled with hunger this week and if im going to continue always feeling hungry then whats the point :sigh:

Awww hun (((((((hugs)))))))) I know how disheartening it can be - 2lbs is still a very good loss, stick with it and in no time you'll see the results! Drink plenty of water to help fill your tummy. I struggled with hunger too for the first few weeks, my body was adjusting from the big portions I used to have. Try to be patient and dont give up chick - your body will adjust to the smaller portions and you wont feel as hungry anymore, promise! xx Good luck chick x x x

aww hun , try not to be disappointed, it is a loss your 2lbs lighter than last week maybe your retaining ,have you being drinking the recommended amount of water with your diet l find this really helps ,a bigger weight loss may show next week don't give up :)

I agree you need to stick at it. Thats a great loss and you clearly have stuck to the plan. Just continue tracking/weighing food carefully and you will be fine.

BUT you shouldn't really be hungry, make sure and fill up on filling foods, try and eat protein with every meal, and drink loads of water. Hunger isn't good, thats when you will end up 'giving in' and overindulging. I honestly and truly have never had problems with hunger on ww.

have you got an online food diary here? you shouldn't be hungry if your doing this right, in fact half the time I feel over full but am still losing. Plus 2lb is a fab loss if you lose too much too quick your body will panic and think your starving to death and start trying to retain the fat. You need to try and be patient ((hug))

You really shouldnt be starving. I eat more now than ever and lose weight.
Is there anything we can help with?
How many points do you get?
What are you eating?
What foods do you like?

After sticking to it 100% and feeling totally starved all week i've only lost 2lbs! Yes I know its better off than on and to lose it slower but you are meant to lose more in your first week. Just feel disheartned as I have really struggled with hunger this week and if im going to continue always feeling hungry then whats the point :sigh:

keep with it you will get result soon :) plus 2 pound off is better than on :)

That's morethan half a stone a month. Wish I could do it. Also, this WW, am I right in thinking this is not your first week of dieting! And as others ahve said, you really shouldn't be starving. Although, you may not be eating what you ahve been., Stick with it, your doing great. You'll be there in no time at that rate.

Lynda

Yes, I have to agree with the other posts, you should not be hungry on this plan. Plenty of filling foods with free veggies. Always 0 point soup/salad/stir fry for those moments when hunger strikes and no points left.

The amount of weight we lose depends on so many different things try not to be disheartened, keep ploddin on slow and steady will finish the race.

Back