1st week

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by lozxx04, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. lozxx04

lozxx04 Member

helllo all this is my 1st week on lp i am finding it abit hard feeling very tired and lifeless but i am determin to do it does this get any better??? :confused:

[​IMG]

Last edited: 6 July 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Becky.Boo

Becky.Boo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi loz,

I'm on day 18 and it gets easier .. I think .. After day 6 I was fine .. I have no hunger (don't get me wrong sometime I think mmm that looks tasty but that's greed talking not hunger)

Once you get the 1st week done you will feel great .. It's a bit addictive actually seeing the weight loss.. keeps you focused!

We done for starting, and remember water water water and you will get through the 1st week!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Becky.Boo

Becky.Boo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh and I never mentioned on the tiredness the 1st week I was in bed every night by 7pm!! Do feeling zonked is fine .. It will pass ... I'm back to normal now (6hours sleep a night) and I feel perfect again .. Some day I actually feel hyper!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. lozxx04

lozxx04 Member

aww thank you i just have to keep focued wich i will how long have you been on it? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.