1st weeks weigh in

chelle2010

And lost a whooping 10.5 lbs :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow, we'll done..xx:)

Well done :) that's amazing!

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Amazing. What was your start weight if u don't mind em asking I get weighed on Friday, today has been hard but im nearly there now! X

Thanks guys, Am so happy and bearing in mind it was also TOTM. It will be nice to hit the stone mark on my 2nd week.

Kristin, my start weight was 18st 8.5

5sttogo said:
Wow that's huge I have my weigh in on Friday too Kristin xx

You will have to let me know, mine is 5 30 and I always weigh more in the evenings :( but I'm hoping I have a big loss for being good all week!

kristin said:
You will have to let me know, mine is 5 30 and I always weigh more in the evenings :( but I'm hoping I have a big loss for being good all week!

I always weigh more in the evenings too! Sometimes between 2-3lbs heavier! :(

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Not fair is it! You will have to let me know how u get on tomorrow, you have to be extra good weigh in eve! I'm trying to think I get weighed tomorrow to keep me on track because I had a bad day yesterday I don't wanna have a bad day today! Didn't cheat just felt like i wanted food and chocolate called my name a few times! I hope u get a good loss x

kristin said:
Not fair is it! You will have to let me know how u get on tomorrow, you have to be extra good weigh in eve! I'm trying to think I get weighed tomorrow to keep me on track because I had a bad day yesterday I don't wanna have a bad day today! Didn't cheat just felt like i wanted food and chocolate called my name a few times! I hope u get a good loss x

I'll let you know :) let me know how you get on too! Isn't your weigh in tomorrow or Friday? I'm gonna have my first & second shake around 9am and 1:45pm in work tomorrow, but then hold out till my 3rd until after my weigh in at 6.. Don't want a belly full of shake & to be weighing heavy! I felt like I wanted food a lot yesterday, but for me that's every day! Lol.. Hope you get a good loss too :D x

laurenmay said:
I'll let you know :) let me know how you get on too! Isn't your weigh in tomorrow or Friday? I'm gonna have my first & second shake around 9am and 1:45pm in work tomorrow, but then hold out till my 3rd until after my weigh in at 6.. Don't want a belly full of shake & to be weighing heavy! I felt like I wanted food a lot yesterday, but for me that's every day! Lol.. Hope you get a good loss too :D x

My weigh in is Friday 5 30. No I'm just trying to tell my mind it's sooner so I don't think about food lol. Im gonna try leaving my shake till about 12 today I had y first one at 8 yday so I think that's why I got hungry so quickly, we will be skinny! X

kristin said:
My weigh in is Friday 5 30. No I'm just trying to tell my mind it's sooner so I don't think about food lol. Im gonna try leaving my shake till about 12 today I had y first one at 8 yday so I think that's why I got hungry so quickly, we will be skinny! X

I have 4 shakes a day, so stretch them out at 9am on first break in work, 1:45 on last break, one about 6pm when the OH has his tea & the last one around 9pm just before bed.. But wondering if it's bad to have a shake just before bed? Like would it be sitting on the stomach all night?

I was just talking to a few of the boys in work, and mentioned its nice for my trousers not to feel so tight & that their a bit looser.. and one of them said "get out will you, they look tighter if anything!" and when I mentioned to them I was dieting & had lost 8lbs so far they all found it hysterical and made out I was lying. Feel really fed up now :( x

Back