1st weeks weight loss.....

I_dream_slim

Silver Member
11lbs!!!!!!!

Hurrrraaaaayyyyyy!!!!

Makes it all worth while when you see a nice number on the scales! From 19.1 to 18.4...hopefully sometime next week ill be 17 something! Fingers crossed!!!!

:)

This is incredible - massive congratulations to you, you must have worked really hard to stay on track - you should be proud of yourself :) xxxx

Thank you! I did work hard but wanted to get the first stone off quickly and am set for the long haul on a 'diet' from here on in! It seems i cant control my weight by eating 'normally' so this is the way for me!!! xxx

Me too week one 10lb!! Now 15.5 x

Oooo, well done Lisa! Amaze balls!

It's my dads 60th and been planned for he's with a meal out in Sunday! J had planned to introduce food slowly and shift from total to a different plan-still use the packs 4 2 meals and then have a low carb meal and slowly introduce carbs ready for moving onto slimming world.

Will let you know how I get on with this week and be interested to see what the weigh in us like Monday-in theory I'm still eating minor calories for my weight but wonder how the carbs will effect water weight etc...we shall see! Xxx

Fabulous loss and well done xxxx

Back