1st weeks WI

Loser85

Gold Member
hya all,
well had my 1st WI on wednesday and lost another 2 Lbs so thats 5 off for the week including drop in. also did a 12 hour night shift last night after my WI. That was a toughie! But funnily enough after 3:30 am ( and a bar ) i was completely fine. Funny how our bodies work aint it! Anyways hope everybodies ok and having a good week and good luck to all those with WI this week.

Lisa xx

Well done Lisa, that's a bag of spuds gone :D

that sure puts my 5 lb into perspective! If i could keep up losses like that for my 1st month ill be chuffed. The reason i say this is because the losses are suposed to even out after 4 weeks or so are they not? Please correct me if im wrong though. Also id like to be in size 16 jeans for my birthday in sept and im a 22/24 now. Is this a realistic goal do you think as this is what is keeping me going right now.

Lisa xx

I'm in size 16 jeans (DP and Next) now and I was a 22/24 in January so it's most definitely achievable :)

that sure puts my 5 lb into perspective! If i could keep up losses like that for my 1st month ill be chuffed. The reason i say this is because the losses are suposed to even out after 4 weeks or so are they not? Please correct me if im wrong though. Also id like to be in size 16 jeans for my birthday in sept and im a 22/24 now. Is this a realistic goal do you think as this is what is keeping me going right now.

Lisa xx

Have a look at the lists in peoples sigs, like mine below - and others have them too - gives you an idea of the week to week patterns. THough of course they are differenct for everyone, but gives a general idea.

Well done on your great start!!! :)

Back