• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st weigh in after my hols :)

well done you!!! Good luck for next week

To be honest i wasn't that good this time as i was before, the last hol i was i stuck to my re-feed and did everything and ate mostly chicken or prawn salads away but this time i was just eating the same meals as everyone and drinking vodka and diet coke... didnt touch a beer which i always use too drink all the time so not sure how it stayed off to be honest... i am back on this with one and two shakes since last friday and then fully back on it since Monday... so maybe its just gone off what i put on... I am pleased though because the last thing i want when i am finished this is to constantly have to watch like a hawk and be obsessed with it all the time too, so its good to try get a balance i suppose... glad i am not lashing it on evey time i have a bite to eat... so it movitvated me anyhow to get another couple of stone down and keep me going till next week... :)

That is definately reasuring to know. I'm with you all the way, i have a holiday in 2 weeks so i will come off it then...have a (fairly) good time and then return with a vengeance!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi,
well done on that, sounds like you have been very sensible since your return. Best of luck with the full restart on Monday.
Doirin

Hi,
well done on that, sounds like you have been very sensible since your return. Best of luck with the full restart on Monday.
Doirin
Thanks Doirin, I am on a full re-start since last monday.... from thurs to sunday i had two shakes a day and from Monday gone back to the full three... so should be in Ketosis by tomorrow, can kind of feel tonight that i am, horrible taste in mouth and loads of energy :):)