1st Weigh in after return

Teg

Posts when she can
Hello everyone
As a lot of ye know i went off LT a month ago to loose the last few pounds on the maintenance programe but was finding it so hard. Decided to go back on LT this week after putting on 2lbs.
Had my weigh in this morning and have lost 8lbs:eek:. I'm delighted, didn't expect this at all. The chemist will only give me one more week which i don't really mind. She was very nice but told me enough was enough and that i looked brilliant......i'm on cloud nine. Feel great and don't mind maintaining in the 11s. So on my last week of LT now and intend it to be a good one.

Oooooh look at you in the 11's!!!!!!!!! Well done hun x Im scared my chemist is gonna tell me enough nxt WI too, but hey ho at least its got us this far!

Totally brilliant well done......I hope you haven't nicked my ickle bit!
So pleased for you kidda xxxx

Teg thats fantastic hunni good on you x

Well done thats brilliant you must be over the moon.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost

well done that is amazing you rock

Teg,
Thats brilliant news, delighted for you...

soooooooooooooooooooooo cool xox

Thanks 4 all ur kind words. Im delighted with myself.:D

wow 8lb in a week that's a great loss teg well done.

8lb:eek: Well done!!!

Great to be in the 11's:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

Fantastic loss this late on, well done Teg. I've just had my first weigh in after a year off and lost 1 stone. I'm absolutely delighted, just 4 more to go!

Great loss Teg, well done.

x

Thanks everyone.
Was thinking, by being on maintenance for 3 weeks the reason i had such a good loss this week. Ur first loss is always the biggest. I would say about 5lbs of it is water. Does this mean that u have 2 allow urself to drop about 5lb more than ur target to allow for this 5lbs when u are eating normal again.
Just read that back. Its a lot of mumbo jumbo but maybe ye know what i mean.......:rolleyes:

Back