1st Weigh In back after not going for 2 weeks! Scared!

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by laurawalker85, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. laurawalker85

laurawalker85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I've only got 45 mins left until my first weigh in after I have been so bad on the diet the past two weeks! I am so nervous and am going to be so embarrassed as I know for a fact I have put at least 4lbs on! I hang my head in shame and hope to dear god my leader will be ok

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Least you're going back, rather than avoiding going back altogether. Tell her the truth when you get weighed. Lost motivation, no belief etc. I'm sure she'll understand. We are only human after all :). Good luck girly.

4. laurawalker85

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well results are in and my expectations correct and had a 4lb gain! I was surprisingly ok and so was my leader she just said to be good the next two weeks as my next two meetings are closed due to falling on a bank hol! This is gonna be hard! X

5. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't be ashamed - there are worse things in the world then putting on 4lb! You won't be the first and you won't be the last your leader has seen and she shouldn't tell you off because you are an adult and she isn't your mother lol :)

Good luck for the next few weeks. I suppose that is a disadvantage of having a Monday class, especially at this time of year. Is there another class you can go to on Bank Holiday weeks?

6. laurawalker85

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well there is the Saturday but I think doing five days of dieting and to again this Saturday won't give me much chance in getting the 4lb off! So am I allowed to go to another class even though they don't have my details?

7. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck!! Do you have scales at home you can weigh on the next two mondays? (id get on now though so you know the difference in the WW scales and your own!)

8. laurawalker85

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah I have WW scales actually, I popped on them this morning and they also said 4lb gain so are pretty accurate. So thats a good idea, I think I will do that if I'm not allowed to go to another class and get weighed! X

9. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi dont feel bad at least you went bak and faced it
    If you ever cant get to your usual class or when its off you can go to any class
    Just tell them your a visitor
    Good luck lesley

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.