• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st weigh in back on diet

Fanbloodytastic thats amazing well done you, I reckon there could be some incentive now, good on you xxxxxxxxxx;)

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
It Has Been My First Weigh In Since Giving Up The First Time Round In March And I Am Please To Say I Have Lost A Whole Stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats 14lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot Beleive It. Could Not Have Done Without Yu Guys So Thank You All Very Much.
That is absolutely FANTASTIC, well done you !!!!! :D:D:D:D

Yes You Would Think So Wouldn't You Gaz, But I Came Home And Thought " I Have Lost A Stone So Maybe Now I Can Have A Meal" How Stupid Is That! I Do Not Think I Can Ever Change, Food Will Rule My Life And All I Can Do Is Be Strong And Make The Right Choice.

Worst Thing Was I Was Not Even Hungry, But I Am Not Giving Up!! Roll On Week Two, Last Time I Fell Ill On Week Two And Had To Stop So Abit Nervy. Xx

Skinnycotton

Likes to lose
S: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb
Well done you... that is amazing xxx

Thanx Isis ,youre Weight Loss Seems To Be Off To A Flying Start Aswell!! I Am Also Doing Ss On Cd And Am Finding Easy At The Moment.

Bigmama it WILL rule you if you let it, you must feel so good losing that weight surley you can imagine just a couple of month down the road, you will look great. Please try your hardest, I swear to you I have found it hard but ive stuck at it and its paying off, because the end result is so much better than cheating yourself............Pretty please just try your best pet:(;) xxxx

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
Youve done so well,keep focused on the new you and when things get tough,chat to us and we will keep you on the straight and narrow x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)

Drum roll))))))))))))))))One Stone:eek:

Well done:happy096:

ladylipo

Silver Member
OMG :eek: a stone well done ;)

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Bloody amazing Bigmama, if a whole stone off in one week doesn't inspire you, I dont know what will!!! Keep up the good work hunny :) xxx

:):):) Omg.omg.omg. You Must B Over The Moon.thanks For Sharing Thats Going To Spur Me On Even More To Keep Sticking Week 1 Out........ Brilliant

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
WOW thats an amazing loss.....

Wow thats fantastic hun..please dont give up. you have done the hard bit now! No more holyoaks for you if you cheat lol:D xxx

Can't Cheat Now You Have Said That Can I Tracyj!!!!!

Thank You All For Being Very Suppoertive, Had A Eight Year Old Party Testerday And Did Not Touch A Single Thing And Was Very Proud Of My Self. Will Not Cheat Gaz Don't Worry I Am Trying This Until The First Of 1st June And See How Much I Can Lose. So No Mini Target For Me Just Seeing How Much Comes Off And Then Will Decide From There.

It Has Been My First Weigh In Since Giving Up The First Time Round In March And I Am Please To Say I Have Lost A Whole Stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats 14lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot Beleive It. Could Not Have Done Without Yu Guys So Thank You All Very Much.
in one week!

happy times

Good girl lol xxxx