1st weigh in dissapointment

geefunk76

Hi, I am new here, I have just had my first weigh in after a week on SS and I lost 4lbs, I am so disappointed i really stuck to it , so I really feel like giving up.Nearly every post I read said it would be a good weight loss in the first week and thats what kept me going.I have been in ketosis as I checked daily.I am fed up.

Oh Hun I feel for you but looking on the positive you have been 100% and might be one of those even luckier people who lose that 4lb every week without fail. 4lb is still a lot to lose see how you go this week I would bet money on it being another 4 or 5 cx

I really feel for you too. Hang in there, as mama22 said 4lb is still a lot to lose, it's 2 whole bags of sugar ;) 4lb a week is still over a stone a month x

Thank you I do hope so, I have had a cappuccino to try and cheer me up, no sugar and no lactose milk in the hope that won't be to bad, better than half a bottle of red!

geefunk76 said:
Hi, I am new here, I have just had my first weigh in after a week on SS and I lost 4lbs, I am so disappointed i really stuck to it , so I really feel like giving up.Nearly every post I read said it would be a good weight loss in the first week and thats what kept me going.I have been in ketosis as I checked daily.I am fed up.

I have my 1st weigh in at 5.30. I've been weighing myself every day I know I shouldn't but just can't help it. I've been averaging loosing 1 pound a day. Just been on the scales and put on 2 pound. Was looking forward to it but not now ....

4lb is a great loss!! Well done xxx

dont worry, 4lbs is a great loss but you might have taken longer than others to get into ketosis. if you've just gone into it then you should have a good loss next week. some people only take a few days others take longer but the quicker u get into it, the more weight you will lose initially. you may find you'll have more consistent losses over the month, i had 7lbs first week then 5lbs then only 1lb the following week! it does average out at a stone a month so stick at it and get ur measurements taken once a month too, surprising where the inches drop off from!

In what world is 4lbs weight loss in a week NOT amazing? C'mon girls!!! Start having realistic expectations and you won't be disapointed. 4lbs is absolutely fabulous, don't stop now when you've proven you can stick to it 100% and you get results! x

Hey hun, 4lbs off is a fantastic loss, imagine if u were doing a 'normal' diet that would be a months worth of hard work! Like everyone has said, it will average out so keep going and remember why you are doing this. What's the alternative to keeping going? Stopping altogether and never getting to where you want? Go on girl you can do it :) we are all in the same boat, im sat here with my first pack on Cambridge (did lighter life a few years back) and this porridge tastes grim... Start of the journey but you are a week in already! You are past the hardest stage now. Don't forget people who have a lot to lose lose more in the first week, I lost 5lbs my first week of LL which disappointed me, but I had 3 stone to lose compared to people who had ten to lose so they lost more in first week xx

I bet you will have a good loss next week, had you been cutting down on carbs before you started as that could account for loosing less, the big losses are usually water anyway so don't despair. I bet you post a fab loss next week and like it has already been said it usually averages out over the month to a stone so fingers crossed for next week you did well to finish the first week be proud x

Maybe you dont hold water, most of the big losses are from water weight the first week. It evens out really, over the month, keep at it you've done well, first were is the hardest x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back