1st weigh-in since starting DC

Weighed in this morn - started DC on Tuesday (but prefer my weigh-in day to be a Saturday).

Lost 3lb (and I have cheated every day!)

Pretty pleased with that - just hope I canstick to it next week - must say though I am loving the food!

i've just started today. i have alot more to lose than you infact your curent weight is my goal lol. but just wondering when you say cheated, what have you had? i have the 1200 hamper from qvc, and i have to add 200 kcals a day, so today i had yogurt and berries with my granola, then a slice of bread with my soup, and i was planning on a glass of wine and mini naan with my dinner and veg. is that too much you think?

I have had veg with my tea.

But the cheats are a slice of cake, or a choc biscuit etc.

I'm still happy with the 3lb weight loss tho.

I think your choices are very healthy!

Good luck xx

Hi Well done on your weight loss Lesley!!

I started DC this week and loving the food. The thai chicken soup is lovely..my fussy hubby even loved it. I am geting used to the small cereal portions and am finding that I need to have half a banana or a slice of toast (I was told I needed 1400cals a day so can supplement). I am also eating loads of fruit (I know they still have cals in but I figured "good" ones!!). Finding it really hard to give up the wine with three teenage step kids..aggh.

I cant wait for the weigh in on Wednesday. I am using DC as a quick fix. I am "heavy" by normal standards - at 11st I was a size 10- but am five nine tall. Weird, but there you go..so I never discuss my weight with anyone. I just want to wear a size 12 without two pairs spanxs pants.

Well done too you all i,m new too only on day 2, but great too hear all your weight loses already, i think its always tough too diet and give up some of the things we love mine will be chocolate lol, but as diets go this seems a really good one and so far have liked most of the food, i swap mine around abit as i don,t like soup or porridge but i have the shakes for breakfast and use granola on a fruit salad or a museli bar for lunch it works for me keep up the good work all xx

Keep up the good work everyone.

I think a few little treats are probably a good thing. I stick to the plan 100%, but I'm not entirely sure if I am eating enough, as I always seem to feel hungry between my lunchtime and evening meal. Reading the postings above, I think I should allow myself to have a little more food.

Have to go..... boyfriend is trying to read my posting over my shoulder

Have had a really good weekend!

Where we normally have Chinese for tea with several beers - I had pasta and Diet Coke and loved it!

Back