1st weigh in today!! ¡sǝıɹolɐɔ ǝsoɥʇ ƃuıʇunoɔ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
Hi Guys

I'm on day 2 of calorie counting & really enjoying it. After a pretty dire month in May I'm looking forward to getting back to losing again.

I forgot how much freedom you have with calorie counting... am planning to keep an eye on the carbs too as I have diabetes it helps with my blood sugars!

Looking forward to catching up on everyone elses posts for advice & inspiration.

Linz. xx

Hi Guys

I'm on day 2 of calorie counting & really enjoying it. After a pretty dire month in May I'm looking forward to getting back to losing again.

I forgot how much freedom you have with calorie counting... am planning to keep an eye on the carbs too as I have diabetes it helps with my blood sugars!

Looking forward to catching up on everyone elses posts for advice & inspiration.

Linz. xx

hey hun, just read this post, i'm a diabetic aswell since aged 12, everyday is a struggle for me as i've got a sweet tooth so i treat myself a few times a week with something sweet, my gp said that was ok.

do you think its best to go low carb as a diabetic? i would try anything as long as it helps my health.

hey hun, just read this post, i'm a diabetic aswell since aged 12, everyday is a struggle for me as i've got a sweet tooth so i treat myself a few times a week with something sweet, my gp said that was ok.

do you think its best to go low carb as a diabetic? i would try anything as long as it helps my health.

My Hba1c went from 8.5 to 6.4 in 3 months while doing Atkins so lowering the carbs really helped... only problem was my cholesterol has gone up so I'm now trying to low fat & low carb which is easier said than done considering everything low fat is laden with sugars!

I'm not trying to keep my carbs to between 50-95g per day was only 20g on Atkins & counting my calories. I'm logging everything on a fab website so hopefully that'll keep me on the straight & narrow.

Are you type 1 or 2?

Well done and good luck!

p.s. Anyone else notice the thread title is upside down??? or is this just me lol?

¡¡ǝɯ oʇ ǝuıɟ sʞool pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ ɟo ǝlʇıʇ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙uɐǝɯ noʎ ʇɥʍ ɐǝpı ou ǝʌɐɥ ı ˙xɐʌou sʞuɐɥʇ

Hi, and welcome to CC.

Well done on your weight loss so far, absolutely brilliant!

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!. How many years are you celebrating?

Sounds like you are doing very well on the wii fit. I've been thinking of buying one. Would you recommend it?

Good Luck with your journey.

Carol x

Thanks Carol. Just the 4 yrs married so far. x

The wii fit has been brilliant for me.. having 2 young kids with very busy social lives I'm not sure when I'd fit exercise in otherwise. I love the fact its done & out the way first thing, my son who is 7 has been doing 30-40 mins on it after me which really pleases me.

I would recommend going for the wii fit plus as it has everything on the wii fit plus loads more & lets you know what you've burned calorie-wise.

I think its great as you can just pick it up & use it whenever you can plus I love the free step... who set it up to count steps for 10,20 or 30 mins then you can flick on the tv to watch whatever you'd like whilst it counts you on the wii remote.

I like my wii fit........... can you tell? :D xx

Thanks for that Hun, I'm going to have a look around, and see how much they are. Might buy one before hubby gets home next week!

How has your day been?

Carol x

Yum BBQ, I'm so jealous! Did you have a nice time? Don't worry too much about what you ate, just make up for it through the week :) Having a treat is always good!

Hubby has gone to watch the TT on the Isle of Man. He's not back until next Monday! :( I just need to stay focused, or I'll go off track.

Have a good day.

Carol x

It's something he has always wanted to do, but I think he's regreting being away for so long now!

Glad you enjoyed the BBQ. How are you getting on Today?

x

Hey

He went on Thursday, so it's a long time away! :(. I really thought I'd struggle, I'm a huge comfort eater, but this site has kept me on track :)

Having a really good day so far.

Glad that you are having a good few days aswell.

x

Back