Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1ST WEIGH IN TODAY

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by YUMMY MUMMY OF 5, 20 February 2010 Social URL.

1. YUMMY MUMMY OF 5

YUMMY MUMMY OF 5 New Member

:love047:HELLO EVERYONE,JUST HAD MY FIRST WEIGH IN AND I GAVE LOST 8 AND HALF POUND IN FIVE DAYS.I AM DELIGHTED BUT GOD ITS BEEN HARD.THE FIRST FOUR DAYS WERE HELL-I WOULD HAVE CHEATED IF ID HAD ENOUGH ENERGY TO GET TO THE FRIDGE BUT COME THE FIFTH DAY I WAS FULL OF ENERGY.CANT PRETEND THAT IM ENJOYING THE DIET-STILL FEEL HUNGERY AFTER THE ALLOWANCE BUT I AM DETERMINED TO LOSE THE 5 STONE I NEED TO LOSE BEFORE MAY 24TH (HUBBYS PAYING FOR A TUMMY TUCK IF I CAN LOSE THE WEIGHT)THIS DIET TAKES SHEER WILLPOWER.:love047:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. velvetrose

velvetrose Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting :)
    What diet are you doing? Best of luck! :)xx

4. justjen1970

justjen1970 New Member

I started the diet today and am ok I think just had a big hunger pang and it scared me...have to lose weight before i am 40 this summer

well done for you first weeks loss

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.