Step 1 Sole Source 1st weigh in tomorrow!

vjs167

Eeeekkkk very nervous for 1st weigh in tomorrow!! Hoping for a big loss! Found it relatively easy this week! Had a McMillan cake sale at work n didn't buy a thing! Work with children who have lovely snacks! Toast, pancakes, homemade pizza etc! Not to mention serving them lovely lunches!!

Fingers crossed the will power has paid off!!!!!

Good luck..I'm just starting today and am wishing I could fast forward time to next Sunday for wi. How have you found it?

Actually relatively easy! Day 3 wasn't good I was hungry, weak, tired & achy but got through it!

I've struggled yesterday but think it was cos its the weekend and bad habits of wanting to eat while watchin X factor!!

Temptation has been there this week with working in a nursery children having snacks and lovely lunches & puddings! We had a cake stall for McMillan on Thursday and Friday and someone brought in some rather yummy looking carrot cake but I resisted!!! :)

Good luck with your first week be sure to let me know how you get on x x

Good luck ladies. The first week is definitely the toughest, then time goes by really quickly. I love cooking and have still been cooking for my hubby and daughter plus friends who've been staying with us and haven't picked which I'm amazed at! It gets easier over time and the results are fab. Oh, and when everyone else has finished their meals or snacks and you've not given in to temptation, you feel great! xxx

Good Luck!
I have my 1st weigh in on Wednesday.... x

This week hasn't been too bad I just miss eating!!! Hope I can stick long term x

How did you get on?

Hey I lost 8.6lbs!! :)

Wow well done!!!

:) x

Thank you! Struggling this week! So tired as up for work early! Just makes me want to eat when I get in at night time x

I had my 1st weigh in 2night, and i was susprised my my loss but i think its motoivated me to stick to it this week.

If i get hungry I just drink water.

You can do it! xxx

Vicky2 said:
I had my 1st weigh in 2night, and i was susprised my my loss but i think its motoivated me to stick to it this week.

If i get hungry I just drink water.

You can do it! xxx

How did you do on first weigh in?? Yeah I'm getting on ok with all the water it does help!! X

Hi,

My week was just 6 days... but i lost 11lb but to be fair i have a lot more then you to loose!

We can keep each other going xx

Vicky2 said:
Hi,

My week was just 6 days... but i lost 11lb but to be fair i have a lot more then you to loose!

We can keep each other going xx

Wow well done!!! Very jealous!!! How much do you hope to loose?? X

I don't know because i have so much to loose.

My rep said it's best to just take it stone by stone.

I have never been small not even as a child.

At the moment I would be happy with 14st to start!

How about you?
x

I want to loose about 4 stone in total which will have me hovering around and under the 10 stones mark!! But I can't actually ever imagine weighing that :-( x

You will.

Stick at it.

xx

Well done on your loss, 8.6 is a great start. Just think that's one week down. I have my 5th weigh in tonight and have lost 19lb to date so the it does work :) defo take it day by day, I found it easier my 3rd week as I got the bars so felt like I was eating. Good luck all x

Dwyer2010 said:
Well done on your loss, 8.6 is a great start. Just think that's one week down. I have my 5th weigh in tonight and have lost 19lb to date so the it does work :) defo take it day by day, I found it easier my 3rd week as I got the bars so felt like I was eating. Good luck all x

Thank you weigh in two tomorrow!!!! Eeeekkk week two tends to be rubbish loses on other diets!! Did you guys find that?? X

Wow well done Dwyer!

I start the bars on Wednesday!!

I am actually looking forward to getting weighed Wednesday!

Back