1st weigh in

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by Jenny40, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Jenny40

Jenny40 Full Member

Hi all, 1st weigh in today - 12 stone 10lbs. That's a stone exactly that I've put on in 4 weeks, shocking! Hoping for the same brill losses as other ladies on here. Would love to lose that stone in 2 weeks. Feel so bloated and sick of eating tbh. Fingers crossed!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. claire1985

claire1985 New Member

Aw keep at it hun im sure youll do really well! My first weigh in and i lost 6lbs....had a lovely tea of small chicken breast and 2 mushrooms tonight (sigh) lol! Back to sole source until 2nd weigh in thursday now xx
  4. Jenny40

Jenny40 Full Member

Thanks for encouragement, feel a lot better today although now feel bloated from water and not the loaf of bread I was eating everyday! I really hope I get a good 1st week weight loss like you x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.