1st weigh in

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by Jenny40, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Jenny40

Jenny40 Full Member

Hi all, 1st weigh in today - 12 stone 10lbs. That's a stone exactly that I've put on in 4 weeks, shocking! Hoping for the same brill losses as other ladies on here. Would love to lose that stone in 2 weeks. Feel so bloated and sick of eating tbh. Fingers crossed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. claire1985

claire1985 New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Aw keep at it hun im sure youll do really well! My first weigh in and i lost 6lbs....had a lovely tea of small chicken breast and 2 mushrooms tonight (sigh) lol! Back to sole source until 2nd weigh in thursday now xx

4. Jenny40

Jenny40 Full Member

Thanks for encouragement, feel a lot better today although now feel bloated from water and not the loaf of bread I was eating everyday! I really hope I get a good 1st week weight loss like you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.