1st Weigh in!!

DizzyNays

Hi Guys,

Was gonna join in someones elses thread for first weigh in... but I thought Ive put the work in a deserve my own thread!! lol.

Here goes...... 9lb!!:talk017:

Ab over the moon. Was hoping for 7lb!!

Already back into my 'smaller' jeans.

Thanks for your help and advise on this forum. Made my first week easy and here goes for the second week. :party0011:

xxxxxx

Was gonna join in someones elses thread for first weigh in... but I thought Ive put the work in a deserve my own thread!! lol.

So You Do!!!

:wow:9lb!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Bring on next weeks WI, 9lb's is great well done!:party0019::party0019::party0019:

Fantastic.......9lbs. You've done amazing. It really does spur you on when you see your results doesn't it.

Well done hun.
x

Yeah...well done what a brilliant start to your diet....

Wow thats fab dizzy, keep up the great work xxx

brilliant start, well done!

Gee you guys, thanks!!

Have been feeling great since Saturday. Gave me a real lift, and im
still sticking to it on week two, but havin a real 'fat' day today.:sigh:

Not feeling down or anything just bloated? for the first time since starting this?

xxxx

I had a sneeky mid week weigh on my first week, (at work) as I really didnt feel any different and didnt believe it was working. I was amazed to have dropped five pounds. It gave me a real lift to get me through the rest of the week to my first proper weigh in.
:scale:

I dont have scales in the house so I cant get obsessed with weighing myself.
I near on skipped out the chemist door on Saturday!!!:bliss:

Good Luck!!

xxxx

I was totally obsessed with weighing myself on LT....bad idea as your weight goes up and down during the week....but I couldnt resist.......

Yeah I was thinking of buying some scales but I think it will do more harm than good. !!!

:scale:

Id be jumping on them every time I go toilet.... which is a lot!!! lol

xxxx

Back