1st weigh in...

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
hi everyone, had my 1st weigh in today and i lost 7lbs...i know this is ok but im a bit gutted to be honest when i see how much other loose in the 1st wk :( does this mean my weight loss is gonna be generally slow? my pharmacist said being on the pill can effect weight loss so i came off it a few days ago. sorry to be on a downer but i really thought id loose more in the 1st week:sigh: xx

firstly 7 lbs is great maybe you didnt have a lot of water to lose,seconly never compare yourself to others we are all different,thirdly(god im rabbiting) get back on the pill babies weigh a far bit you know and LT can make you more fertile bea will tell you shes due next month,and finally well done you thats half a stone in one week xxxx

Hi hun i did 8lbs in the first week and 5 the next....1st week is water anyhow you must just not retain it ....cheer up hun 7lbs f fab!!!!!

thanks me dears :) i guess you just have a number in your head and when it not that you feel a little deflated lol wow look at you lillie you're doin ace!! x

Well done on your 7lb weight loss, that is half a stone:D

The only way you will know how you lose weight is to to see how it comes off over the next 8 weeks and it is then you will see a pattern emerge.

Don't think it is a good idea to come off the pill unless you have some other reason besides weight loss being slow, which have to say I have never heard of before that the pill slows weight loss down:rolleyes: as you have a much higher risk of becoming pregnant on this type of diet due to the rapid weight loss, oestrogen is released from the fat into the blood stream.

Love Mini xxx

oh and as for babies...dont you need to be having sex to get one of those..!? lol no danger there then! :)

Well done hun! 7lbs is a great weigh lose!!! Im proud of u!

xx

oh and as for babies...dont you need to be having sex to get one of those..!? lol no danger there then! :)
Hahaha me and you both hun xxxx unless LT makes you sooo fertile just looking at a man gets you pregnant lmao:D

thanks hannah :D xx god if lookin at men could get you pregnant id have a whole heard of kiddies by now hehe not that im afemale perv or anything ;)

Know what you mean hunni ...us girlies look more often than men!!!!!!!! I am a female PERV i will admit to it lmao can't wait unti li get to tuch my very own eye candy lmao god no wonder i am single !!!

yeh deffo, we'll have to do an north area search up by you...then come south to me and scour this area too :D x

yeh deffo, we'll have to do an north area search up by you...then come south to me and scour this area too :D x
Lol....Don't know where they are hiding up here ....might just be better doing a south one...my ex lives in leceiseter awww i miss him Twat lol

yumm mummy,,i was dissapointed on mon. too was my first weigh in,,lost 7lb,,but im grand again,,

Lol....Don't know where they are hiding up here ....might just be better doing a south one...my ex lives in leceiseter awww i miss him Twat lol
oh nicki,,you love him really,,,lol

I Know Thats Why Hes A Twat Lol

lmao maybe a midlands one then cos they're few and far between down 'ere...my ex is in plymouth and hes a total numbnuts lol x

Men eh...can't live with em can't kill the buggers and get off with it!!!!!! oooo, maybe i would if i calim temporary insanty due to LT lmao

Back