1ST WEIGH IN

missyd

Gold Member
Iv just had my 1st WI down 8lb:) which im very pleased with!!
weighed myself on my own scales first thing this morning and i was actually 10lb down when i spoke to the pharmasist she said you always put on after you have drank water, so is it best to go to your weigh in without having a lipotrim shake or any water 1st??? x

Missyd

A big congrats coming your way! Remember how good this feels and you'll be reaching goal before you know it?

You need a ticker!

Bren
X

Yes well done hun. You've already got a headstart on next week now. I always had weigh in first thing in the morning. I made sure I'd gone to the loo and not drank anything. 8lbs is FAB.x

Woop Woop...Well done hun...thats fantastic...Ive got my first weigh in tom so hope it goes as well for me...and good tip, I shall not drink owt in the am!!!!!!!!!lol x

i will remember that for next weel i will go with an empty stomach!!
good luck with your weigh in chunky chops xx
i tried to do a ticker but its all beyond me!!

Thats great, you will be very pleased! I lost the same, but I did not have my shake till after, and had no water either! x

Congratulations! thats fantastic!
my first weigh in is on wed but not untill 7pm so i think i will have the same problem!
good luck for next week
Lea x

Well Done!:)

good job hun, :party0019:

weighed myself on my own scales first thing this morning and i was actually 10lb down when i spoke to the pharmasist she said you always put on after you have drank water, so is it best to go to your weigh in without having a lipotrim shake or any water 1st??? x

Well done - thanks for the tip - for some reason we forget that liquid weighs too:D

Delighted for you hun! Well done!

another 8lb loser well done. Yep dont forget always go to WI fully empty including the LT poo.

Becky loving your picture on your signature... very funny :D

thanks guys iwill remember for next week xx

Well done hunni, fab loss!!!..yeah, i go for mine 9am in the morning no water, shakes and always try and wear the same clothes ....

yeah i knew about the clothes but didnt think about the water by the time i went i had had my shake and nearly 2 litres of water!!
oh well at least i know for next time xx

And next time you will have lost less due to no water in ya belly xx

sorry that should say more...oops

Wow, 8lbs is brilliant - over half a stone! Well done you. I have my first weigh-in tonight at 6pm so there's no chance I can hold off drinking any water till then. Also, this is only my 5th day so not hoping for too much. Fingers X.

Back