1st weigh-in!

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
Gosh i really dont understand this site at all! i dont even no how to look at my own profile lol.

I have been on the LT for 7 days now and i got weighed in this morning and i lost 6.5lbs :D For my first week im happy with that as i did slip a little last week:cry: My bf told me off lol. But this week im staying forcussed and only having what im allowed. SHAKES AND WATER lots of water lol. good luck to everyone.

well done Charlene thats great x

Thanks guys, how do you get those charts that go down in weeks on how much you have lost?

you mean like
"week one - 7 pound
week two- 2 pound"
Is that what you mean?

If so then you go onto your signature and write it in yourself.

lol yeah thats what i ment. thanks mellum

Well done x

Oh thanks everyone, im sat here with a cheesy grin on my face, it's surprising how a few words of encouragment make you want to carry on. Looking at your weight losses is fantastic. well done, oh im really happy x lol

Hi Charlene, well done on your first weigh in, half a stone in a week... where else would you get it... keep it up and stick to it..

Gosh i really dont understand this site at all! i dont even no how to look at my own profile lol.

I have been on the LT for 7 days now and i got weighed in this morning and i lost 6.5lbs :D For my first week im happy with that as i did slip a little last week:cry: My bf told me off lol. But this week im staying forcussed and only having what im allowed. SHAKES AND WATER lots of water lol. good luck to everyone.
Well done hun and GRREEAAAATTT BOYF XX

Great start Charlene, well done.

x

well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost
week16 1lb lost on refeed

Well done Charlene. My Friday weigh-in is what keeps me good all week, just hoping for a good loss. P.S and what a great bf :party0011:

Back