1st weigh in...

louizekj

Silver Member
Lost 9lbs :D and recieved a huge bouquet of flowers off some one about an hour ago saying well done...no idea who!!!!xx

OMG! Thats brilliant! I'm on day one and I love reading these posts! I'm hoping for a 4-5lb loss- any more & I'll be over the moon!

Thanks honey! I'm so pleased! Really spurs you on for the next week! How you finding today going?xx

Well done on the loss, and keep us informed who the mysterious flower sender is..........intriguing lol

Thanks kered :) didn't think i'd have such a big loss as me being me, decided to make things harder for myself and start just as i hit totm lol. Oooo i know i've asked everyone i can think of...very strange!!xx

Thanks honey! I'm so pleased! Really spurs you on for the next week! How you finding today going?xx
Okay so far. Have 5 pints of water, 4 mugs of black tea & 1 shake so far and am not hungry at all....yet! LOL! I have a hectic weekend planned, thats why I started today- I'll hopefully be too busy to think about food and be over the worst by Monday? Plus it was my wedding anniversary yesterday & my DH had a lovely restaurant booked- my 'last supper'! :p

whooo well done chick :D

Okay so far. Have 5 pints of water, 4 mugs of black tea & 1 shake so far and am not hungry at all....yet! LOL! I have a hectic weekend planned, thats why I started today- I'll hopefully be too busy to think about food and be over the worst by Monday? Plus it was my wedding anniversary yesterday & my DH had a lovely restaurant booked- my 'last supper'! :p

Ooo thats great! Definately keep the fluids down you, i managed over 4 litres a day last week and although i was more tired than normal for a few days , i didn't get any of the headaches i've had before in the first week! It really does help!

Keeping busy is definately a way to stick to the diet! I really struggle in the evenings so i've been on here reading and chatting every night i think lol xx

Well done louize! Great loss and yes I too love this diet! Roll on next weigh in!

Thanks honey!! Oh yeaahh i found out! I met a doctor when i was on a night out last week, had to explain why i wasnt drinking etc etc..and even though he knew i had a bf he still sent me the flowers to say well done on my WI. Still not too sure how he got my address but hey!

Started back on the diet, split up with my bf of 2 years after finding out hed been seeing someone else behind my back, had a great WI and flowers off a sexy doctor, all in one week! This diet is brill haha xx

Thanks Chelly :) xx

Is this Doctor handsome?.............lol

Oh Kered..like you wouldn't believe! Even with a bf i couldn't believe my luck when he started chatting to me, hehe. And i've just discovered he works for the forces as a doctor, so not only is he intelligent..he gets to wear a uniform!! Helloooo haha xx

ooooh flowers from a Doctor!!! that is exciting! Sorry to hear about your BF but sometimes they are the largest weight you'll ever loose!! xx

Haha Kat you couldn't be more right! I've not yet reached the angry stage but with the way you feel sometimes on this diet i'm sure it will be worse than normal :D if you happen to see on the news about a prison officer going missing..think of me won't you lol xx

Back