1st weigh in

Andsome

OMG!! 12lbs. I can't believe I'm back in the 13 stone's in one short week.

This is the best diet ever. For motivation, for proving I DO have willpower, and last but not least, my hubbies relief that I am finally doing something about it. (Although he has always been too nice to say). xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D:D

that is superb!!! sooo pleased for you!! that 12lb loss will without a doubt keep you motivated for the next week!! you star you. xxx

thats wonderful. well done :)

h x

Congrats, that's a fantastic start and will really keep you motivated for week 2. Keep up the good work.

well done thats fantastic hope i do as well next wk which is a long way off yet:talk017:

Whow, amazing weight loss ! Congrats !

Andsome, thats a fantastic loss, good for you. It must seem like the finishing post isn't as far away now. Hope you have a good week and I look forward to seeing your losses and comparing notes next week as we weigh in on the same day, although my journey will be much longer. Best of luck.
Doirin

andsome that is fantastic good luck for next week x

Thanks everyone for your support. You have all made my 1st week much easier.
xxxx

This is the best diet ever. For motivation, for proving I DO have willpower, and last but not least, my hubbies relief that I am finally doing something about it. (Although he has always been too nice to say). xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D:D

Great weight loss Andsome well done
that's 26 packs of lard off hehe
:):)

what a fantastic loss - well done!! good luck for week 2 - i found it much easier than week 1 :)

Well done!! amazing weight loss:) x

Fantastic result, well done you!! A real motivation for this week too ... keep up the good work xx

Excellent loss, well done. Bet you are well pleased.

Back