1st weighin

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by dom455, 19 September 2011 Social URL.

1. dom455

dom455 Member

ok so i stared this only just over a week ago.
    first week i lost 5.14lbs couldnt belive it.
    want to lose another 9 lbs for my first goal.
    after the weigh in a felt amazing but by the night i felt dissapointed and fat because i couldt see any difference with myself..:cry:
    im so worrid about this fridays weigh in i hope i lose again be happy with 1.2 lbs :eek: i hope i start to feel better about myself soon.
    going to do a yoga dvd in a min hope. has anyone got any tips on feeling better.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hello and welcome, very well done on your first loss. Don't worry about not feeling or seeing your loss just yet..it will surprise you just what a difference it will make, and before long you will feel it and see it in your clothes etc. the first place i saw the difference was my face and fingers after the first stone was off!

Do you have a lot to lose? setting mini goals is a great idea..good luck :)

4. dom455

dom455 Member

my first goal ia a stone and then i want to see how i feel basicly or just keep on the slimming world and see what my body wants. im tryin to do 5-7 hours excersie a week and my slimming world leader is my excerise class leader too. so i do 3 classes a week with her from now on im starting 5 classes a week with her cant wait. thankyou. i havent got anyone to talk to about these things so it helps alot.

5. dom455

dom455 Member

your doing amazing. you must have great will power

6. BlueCow

BlueCow Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.04%)
    Good luck dom! Creating a weight loss diary was a great idea as you'll get tonnes of support from other dieters :) well done on your first loss! You're doing loads of exercise as well so i'm sure you'll acheive your goals. :)

7. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi to both of you good luck losing the lbs xx :)

8. sharona1980

sharona1980 Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That is absolutely brilliant.The hardest part is taking the first step in deciding you wanted to lose weight!! You will definitely see the difference after a few weeks.I went down a dress size in 3 weeks (as some people say, you notice it first in your face, you suddenly may have cheek bones and lose your double chin):p But the changes are better than that also. I used to suffer awfully with heartburn and indigestion.Not a problem anymore.Used to be tired all the time also.Now I've more energy than I ever had! So look at it from this perspective also and it should keep you on track:) Keep up the good work.Your doing great!!

9. dom455

dom455 Member

thanks everyone means alot too me oh i saw a lady i havent seen for 2 weeks today and she said oh you look like youve lost weight since i saw you last cheered me up alot hard for ppl close to you to say yea i think so or deffo lost weight when they see you everyday.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.