1st wk-end & finding it hard!....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingersx, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

Hi, its my first wkend having started SS last Monday, arrgh its hard :sigh: plus I've been hungry today, its very hard watching the family eat but I've stuck to it and keep reminding myself why I'm doing this....

hope everyone else is doing ok this sunny saturday :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

my first weekend was miserable, but this is my 3rd weekend and I'm absolutely fine :)

it does get easier I promise!!!

x

4. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i felt awful in my first week because of other people eating around me... but im half way through my second and i dont feel anything. it definitely does get better xx

5. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me too. I was saying to my mom earlier it's funny how hunger is so tied to what we see and smell as opposed to whether we are actually hungry or not isn't it x day 5 for me also x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    my cdc always says when usually when you think you feel hungry its not hunger its thirst. try drinking some water everytime you get hunger pangs and see if that helps. it definitely helps me keep going between each "meal"

7. Noora

Noora New Member

This is the second weekend, and i don't know why i am finding it harder then when at work. I had 'breakfast' later than what i would have it when going to work, but i still managed to get hungry.

This diet requires a lottt of patience

8. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I suppose your too busy at work and that really helps to take your mind off the diet

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.