2.5 stone by sept team :) may-sept

Keldelacoe

Vintage Virgin Vegan
Hi everybody a couple more pounds and I have lost 2.5 stone since jan, my target was 5 stone by sept so with another 2.5 to go from may I'm hoping this is achievable :)

Anybody care to join me?

I want to lose 4 total, only lost 6lbs :( really slow going, but my goal is sept as going to Thailand. Xx

charl_young said:
I want to lose 4 total, only lost 6lbs :( really slow going, but my goal is sept as going to Thailand. Xx

Jealous! I need to go to thailand but waiting til the kids are a bit older so I can palm them off!

Ah mine are 5 and a half now so I can palm them off to grandparents. Not entirely sure they're thrilled it's 3 weeks but hey ho! X

Ha! I had to wait years to go to Glastonbury, last year my kids were finally old enough! So this year the grandparents were told we were going to thailand! I totally used to get palmed off so it's just karma I think! X

Oops I thought the first post didn't work! Sorry!

im up for that challenge! its my birthday in september and if i can be 2.5 stone lighter by then, then thats amazing.
is it roughly 20 weeks?
I weigh in on mondays so i reckon ill work up till the 24th sept (as thats the day before my birthday)
we can do this girls :)
(ive lost just over one and a half stone and another 2.5 would take me to target, hopefully unless i change my mind and move my target lol)

Hi everybody a couple more pounds and I have lost 2.5 stone since jan, my target was 5 stone by sept so with another 2.5 to go from may I'm hoping this is achievable :)

Anybody care to join me?

Id liketo join in!

WOW u r doing great! Think u'll get ur target no bother! X

Im not sure how to set trgets for myself. Ut im happy to try and lose 4-5st for september, that would b awesome! X into my third week n get weighed ontuesday! X

Majella86 said:
Good luck for the weigh in today keldelacoe :)

Ah cheers :) we'll done to you this week ! Fab loss :)

I'd like to join please! Looking to lose 2 stone by mid august so 2.5 for sep sounds good to me :D off to weigh in tonight but expecting a small gain! onwards and upwards :D

Im in :) been gaffing about with SW since Christmas. Getting back on track as of today :)

Hi Ladies

Can I join in please?
I've started ww a couple of weeks ago and have lost 8lbs so far, which by my reconing means I've still to lose 27 to make it to 2.5st by sept. We can do it! :D

Back