2 gorgeous male kittens (must stay together) available

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by Dancing, 20 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

please, if you know anyone that is able to give a loving home to two male kittens (almost 7 mths old), let me know.

Anywhere in the country. Pref with a garden but to be honest they are happy indoors.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Oooooo no Dancing - I sooooo wish I could .... but I can't. tazzi was looking for a home for her cat last week and my daughter wanted her, but her boyfriend said no!

That's why I've stopped going to cat rescue places now - I always want to take them home with me.

Hope someone comes along soon ......................

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

thanks. I'm heart broken but they have to have a new home. I end up crying whenever I look at them now :(.... life. ho hum

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

aww dancing, you poor thing. I have two male cats, so no room for any more, but I hope you find a good home for them soon x

6. Carolanski

Carolanski Back to it!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(23%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Poor darling - I'm so sorry - I wish I could help out. I will ring round my friends.

Carol x

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

thank you

oh Carol thanks for trying
    x

8. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Aww, wish i had a bigger house, i'd snap them up! Just 4 male kittens in such close proximity is asking for trouble.

How come you have to give them up hun :(?

9. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

see my facebook note Leah as to why

10. Reedy

Reedy New Member

Dancing

I might have found a home for your kittens if you have not already found one. Do you have a picture? Are they Cat Flap friendly and litter trained?

11. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Hi Reedy,

The are litter trained - they haven't had a cat flap to contend with but they are still so young it wouldn't take time for them to learn. I can attach photos. Who is it that would be interested in them? ie. one person, two, children, loving toward cats, will play with them, scratch their tummies, etc etc.

this photo was taken a couple of months ago ... so they are bigger now but still very kitten like.

Attached Files:

12. Reedy

Reedy New Member

I am interested. I live on my own and do go out to work so they would be on their own a lot during the week. My cat recently died of a tumour and I was devastated. I have been thinking about getting 2 cats but was unsure due to how awful it was when I lost Bubbles. I was visiting CD Councellor yesterday and she referred me to you. I would play with them all the time. I used to talk to Bubbles as if she was human and friends used to laugh at me but she did understand (they didn't) when I first got her she had been a stray and was a bit wild and everyone who met her after I took her in couldn't believe the change in her. I do have a garden, my next door neighbour has 3 cats which I feed and look after when he is on holiday. What are there personalities like?

13. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh they are just beautiful. Really. So loving and affectionate (probably me that made them love their cuddles and tummy rubs so much). On weekends they don't see alot of me as I work 12 hour shifts and sleep mostly so they are used to me not always being there.

Keto is the bigger of the two, he likes to knead alot. Was the first to climb the garden fence, is the more vocal of the two (neither of them meow much but Didge in particular will have a bit of a chatter when he wants cuddles, while Keto will meow more often but not very often). Didge is more kitten like in his behaviour - tears down the stairs two at a time, dives on to the back of Keto from a great height (sorry about the names!). They are just happy kittens, they don't scratch or anything.

Didge is the one who most often sleeps on the bed with me at night, while Keto could be anywhere but usually just stretched out on the floor somewhere.

When i first got them Didge was quite timid and big eyed staring at everything. He hardly purred and didn't approach me much. Now he is happy being picked up and held and purrs v. loudly. Once he is comfortable in a place and with new people he is gorgeous, until then he just needs a little reassurance.

They have both been castrated. They are not microchipped but I would pay for that if that was something you wanted.

They have a garden here but we don't have a cat flap ... I just leave the door open all day for them... I usually make sure they are in at nightfall but last night I didn't and Keto disappeared until 11.30pm

Where do you live?

14. Reedy

Reedy New Member

I live in Upminster, Essex. I promise you I would really love them and I am home by 6.30 at night and sometimes (like today) I work from home. I didn't have a cat flap with Bubbles I left her in when I was out. She didn't go out much (her choice) she liked being indoors and most of that time she was on my lap. When do you need them rehomed by? I couldn't find your face book entry that said why you had to give them up. If you are interested in me giving them a great home when can I have them I am so excited.

15. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh I am reassured that they would be with someone who would really love them as much as I do. I'll pm you.

16. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

*feeling the love and fingers crossed*

17. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

thanks Leah!
    I feel a weight has lifted off my shoulders already

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

I am sure they will have a really happy home with Reedy. She is a real cat lover the first thing she did yesterday when she arrived was make a fuss of Saffy, my three legged cat.

Then she told me how she had recently lost her cat and really missed her.

You can really tell when someone loves animals.

20. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I feel so happy

Irene xx

21. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Linda, THANK YOU so much for mentioning them to her. She IS going to be their new mum and I feel good about it. I can tell that she will love them and so they will of course love her.

Thanks Irene xxxxx

Now Reedy is having to wait a month to get them ... sorry but I can't give them up yet

22. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Brilliant I'm so pleased for you Dancing .... and Reedy as well. xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.