• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 hours to go....

foodfairy

Silver Member
S: 12st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st1lb(0.59%)
untill my first weigh in :eek:
im absolutley dreading it :p ive stuck to my points allowance and not had a 'cheat night' like i did with slimming world so hopefully i'll have done well.

to be honest im not expecting a huge loss as i came straight from slimming world to WW so i wont have any extra water to get rid of in my first few weeks. but as long as its over 2lb i'll be a happy bunny :) :bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

raudi

One Last Time.......
S: 20st1lb C: 15st9lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 4st6lb(22.06%)
Food fairy.... good luck with weigh alothough doesn't sound like you'll need it....

Report back on the results

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
I think even a pound on WW your doing well!

Fingers crossed for you:)

Love Mini xxx

foodfairy

Silver Member
S: 12st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st1lb(0.59%)
thanks everyone :)
i didnt get the chance to report back yesterday but i lost..........................................6.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im absolutley flabbergasted :eek: and had to get on the scales twice to make sure :D

just 0.5lbs to go to get my first silver 7 yay!

cd121272

Silver Member
WOW foodfairy that is absolutely brilliant...........WELL DONE.

I bet you are over the moon with that............ :)

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
thanks everyone :)
i didnt get the chance to report back yesterday but i lost..........................................6.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im absolutley flabbergasted :eek: and had to get on the scales twice to make sure :D

just 0.5lbs to go to get my first silver 7 yay!
Oh wow well done that is fantastic

Hi welldone on your weightloss
Goes to proof that ww does work if you follow it and do it like it says are you counting points or doing the core