Extra Easy Days 2 lb a week question?

Honey-J

Silver Member
Are people losing a steady 2 lbs a week on SW please?

The simple answer to this is no.

People all lose weight at different rates due to a number of factors, those with lots to lose can sometimes see very big losses in the beginning then peter off to a steady rate. Some of us lose a pound a week, some more, some less. Some because they don't follow the plan 100%, some do and still may only lose a pound or less or very occasionally nothing.

In a nutshell SW works if followed correctly and people have lost the stones to prove it. It's about finding out what works for you. Some have better losses on Red or Green days whilst others are perfectly happy on EE. What I would say is if you are expecting to lose 2lbs a week every week you are setting yourself up for a disappointment right from the start. I know we all want to lose weight as soon as possible but a better approach is to set small goals and look at half a stone at a time and enjoy how much you can eat while following SW and still losing weight at a sensible rate. I hope that helps :)

Thanks for your reply back.

id like to say 'here take this magic cream, rub it in your wobbly bits and by morning you be as slinky as a fat free sausage' but unfortunately to lose weight sensibly means it takes time. hence, its a Journey.

as Jeanne said, we all lose at different rates with how the plan suits us best. A loss is always a step in the right direction.

best of luck with your journey xx

Back