2 months ago today...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by *lesley*, 17 September 2011 Social URL.

1. *lesley*

*lesley* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I started this journey. 2 months later and exactly 3 and a half stone lighter. Can't believe it really.
    I've tried every diet in the past and got so disheartened with all of them, felt like i was permanently on some diet or another for most of my adult life.
    For all those struggling, keep at it. Anyone can do this if i can x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss pollyanna

miss pollyanna Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Well done Lesley u have done brilliantly! I have about 3 1/2 stone to lose so hoping LT will get me on the way there. I am only on day 3 but am trying hard.

This forum is truly inspirational and it's people like you that are the inspiration for newbies like me x well done xx

4. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Brilliant weight loss. I am doing a couple of months before holiday so hope i can be as successful as you in that time. Brilliant inspiration :) x

5. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done lesley excellent weight loss i;m hoping to have the same weight loss in three months, i would be over joyed

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.