ProPoints 2 nd week weigh in :)

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by sharron12, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. sharron12

sharron12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Lost 2.25lb this week. Was amazed as had all 49 weekly points and hardly moved off my bum all week as had loads of work on. I also didn't feel any lighter if you know what I mean. So pleased that's 5 lb off in 2 wks- if only it would carry on at that rate!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emzy1985

emzy1985 Full Member

Well done u I have my second wi on Thursday I would glad if I lost that much I'm trying to lose 2lb a week to stay on track x x x

4. Sazbirl

Sazbirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Wow that's brill how are you finding the propoints? I'm doing old points at home but think I need support of a class so debating going to class on Wednesday, I've only done 1 week on my own so will see if I've lost owt on tues cause can't afford class really and got old points calculator and food scales.x

5. emzy1985

emzy1985 Full Member

I know it's a bit of a Iain but the wheel u get us pretty east to use I ent bothered wiv a calulater x x

6. emzy1985

emzy1985 Full Member

Please excuse my iPhone typin lol I meant pain and easy lol x

7. sharron12

sharron12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Finding the pp quite easy to do so far. I have done old Ww quite a few times in the past so thought I'd struggle with the new plan but I haven't so far. Finding the Ww app on my phone really useful for tracking. Also my mind is in the right place - with me I could do sw/Ww whatever, but if my head wasnt in it 100% then I'm doomed to fail! I have worked out that if I lose 1lb a wk then I'll be slim for summer- haven't been slim since before having kids so Its pretty exciting :)
    If you are determined then you will do it, class or not. I think you'd have to get the new calculator (or app) though as the new pp would be difficult to work out without it. Good luck whichever way you do it! X

8. slimgirlfat

slimgirlfat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.7%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :D
    Well Done, i hope my Wi this week is that good, 2 pounds will do me lovely :D.

9. Jay27

Jay27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.93%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    well done :) i hadnt used the 49 extra points in week one and i was hesitating to use them in week two. i ended up using them all in the end and lost 4 pound, i done a good bit of walking though, but it still felt great using so many points and still losing. Pro points has a big thumbs up from me so far :D

10. slimgirlfat

slimgirlfat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(10.7%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm with you there!!! PRO-POINTS are great and really do work for me, it feels like i'm not on a diet at all, which is how it should be :D Well Done for you loss;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.