• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 September Hour by Hour/ Daily **

Morning Morning...

Today's daily. I was thinking when we all check in today, could we all give a tip on how we cope so we don't cheat? I think it would be great to find out how **YOU** do it.

Ok one of mine:

Evenings are hardest for me. If I don't take my mind off it I know I will cheat. So, I give myself a mani and new nail varnish with 2 coats so I can't touch anything for ages. xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Morning ladies! The elusive 'death breath' has arrived this morning along with a total loss of 5.75lbs in 2 days- I'm in heaven!!

Evenings are the worst for me too, so I also give myself a mani or pedi. I really like to buy the 2 for £7 books in Asda and snuggle down in bed with a good book, a warm drink and a CD bar..... heaven!

Hi all, I sometimes split my 3rd (dinner) shake and have 1/2 of it with a tea or coffee in the evening.

I also get my autumn/winter catologues out and plan my new wardrobe!!;)

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i look at ebay for clothes in a size 10! Dare not include 8's in the search JUST yet! lol. Just had a Next Size 10 coat arrive for winter...paid 99p for it, and its lovely! Its going to be too big when winter comes as it fits now, but with a jumper under it, it'll be fine!
Doesnt help with the no money thing though!!! :(

I also read my CD book and plan weekly menu's! Its my new found hobby (let me know if anyone wants the spreadsheet!) and it also gives me a CD shopping list for the week! i LOVE it! I've got 4 x 810 weeks planned, and i'm just starting on doing my 1000 and 1200 menu's! I'm a gal that likes to be organised!

I'm also going to be doing little sandwich bags with Meusli in to take to work for my breakfast so i dont go over my allowance! :D

Other than that, its TV and Minimins that keep me going at night! :D

xx

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
Liz that is brill. I would love the spreadsheet xx
if i have done this right, it should be attached....fingers crossed!
Had to do it as a zip file but it should be in there!

Its not fancy, and doesnt work anything out automatically, but it helps me plot my weekly needs! :D

xx

Attachments

sumayyah

please try again
morning all

to keep me going especially when the others are eating ( wee girl has a huge calorie requirement ) i come online, read anything and everything on minimins, browse clothes i might want to wear at goal weight, play games etc

Ohhhh i love these idea's!
I entertain my lil girl and watch telly and anything and everything lol!

I am completely addicted to farmville on facebook... .that keeps me going for hours Iknow I'm sad.... also invested in 10 min solutions dvds , so will do 10 mins yoga/pilates also evenings is when I want to eat so I head down to the gym about 6:30pm till 8 8-30 I also drink about 2l when I'm there so that helps me loads. Come home, fake tan, nails last meal, tv/minis/farmville then bed!

its an application on FB to build your own farm.... add neighbours, grow plants, trees, animals etc.... completely addictive!

Thanks for the spreadsheet Liz, will come in most handy !

Lisa Lulu that is a fab loss so far !

I have to keep myself busy some nights, I go swimming, wii-fit, have a bath, as I say do crosswords, read, watch TV, sometimes I have a summer berries ice lolly if I am desperate to have some crunch while watching !

What are we like hahaha !

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
Said it before ....... put groceries weighing same as my weight loss into a carrier bag and carry it anywhere if tempted to eat. Currently got 18lbs in a recyclable bag, and it is sooo hard to carry it for longer than 5 minutes!!!! (1 minute if I'm being really honest!). Tx

Morning ladies! The elusive 'death breath' has arrived this morning along with a total loss of 5.75lbs in 2 days- I'm in heaven!!

Evenings are the worst for me too, so I also give myself a mani or pedi. I really like to buy the 2 for £7 books in Asda and snuggle down in bed with a good book, a warm drink and a CD bar..... heaven!

Hello stranger - you are back - have missed you SOOOOO much

so how are you hope ou are okay and you are giving it another crack are you?

Ive lost my way slightly and need a buddy to restart - are you up for it?

Hope you are okay
xxx