2 shakes or 3???

twinkle82

Silver Member
Hi all,
I keep seeing posts about women being on 2 shakes a day,my one week supply is 21 shakes(I don't have flapjacks),and I'm told to have 3 a day,sooooo how about all you ladies???xxx

take all 3 even if you feel you don't need them. I went down to about 2 a day a couple of days a week and lost 3 pounds that week where as i was over 5 all other weeks. Don't know if anyone else had that experience?

Thank you for your answers.I just wanted to make sure that I had the right amount of shakes.I was having 3 a day last time as well but seeing posts on here made me wonder if it was different for some people or that I had it wrong x

glenpatrick said:
take all 3 even if you feel you don't need them. I went down to about 2 a day a couple of days a week and lost 3 pounds that week where as i was over 5 all other weeks. Don't know if anyone else had that experience?

I'm really struggling to have all three and to be honest,most days I have only had two because I can't manage the third.I don't think it's made a difference to my weight loss though x

I think you need to take all 3 shakes so you get all of your daily vitamins.

I know hun but it is really difficult.I do try but sometimes the thought of another shake makes me feel sick :( x

You get used to them once you know that it's a case of eat the shakes or don't lose weight! For the first few days I was instantly sick after a couple of mouthfuls of a shake. But I'd finish them and put up with the puke!

Then I got used to that flavour and all is ok.
This week, I had 2 new flavours to try - both of which are making me experience the same as before, but I know if I persevere it'll get better.

Most days I feel too full to eat my second or third shake, (probably also because my brain is telling me it doesn't want to make my stomach poorly again haha) but I do still have them for the vitamins.

Ive been down to two shakes for the last week and i lost 4 pounds last week. i really struggle with getting the three in due to not wanting one or just not having the time. its funny because i used make time before to stuff myself with rubbish! too much time obviously!!!

twinkle82 said:
I know hun but it is really difficult.I do try but sometimes the thought of another shake makes me feel sick :( x

You absolutely need to take all 3. Think of it as medicine. One to be taken 3 times a day :)

You can make yourself ill if you skip them

I started a week ago today and ive lost 10pounds, most days i couldnt stomach 2 never mind 3... & it makes u feel really really weak but when ive had them all im fine so it shows u need all 3!! ... & just keep looking forward 2 your 2nd week when you can have a flapjack instead of one shake ! Loads of ppl complain about them but i think it depends on how determined u are! coz i've had one i think they're great! much better than the shakes!! :)

I started a week ago today and ive lost 10pounds, most days i couldnt stomach 2 never mind 3... & it makes u feel really really weak but when ive had them all im fine so it shows u need all 3!! ... & just keep looking forward 2 your 2nd week when you can have a flapjack instead of one shake ! Loads of ppl complain about them but i think it depends on how determined u are! coz i've had one i think they're great! much better than the shakes!! :)

Hi hun,
I'm on day 16,so already through the second week.I can't stand the flapjacks,I tried them when I did LT last year.I actually quite like the taste of the shakes,not overly keen on vanilla but I get 7 of each anyway,just to give me that variety.I just don't seem to be able to manage the 3rd shake at all.I am trying to get get all 3 in,it's just quite hard. x

It's good to see everyone had the same issue ... I find it tough to get in the 3rd shake especially if I have had a flapjack (yummy .. I love them) for lunch ... I forced myself the other night an I had to go straight to bed after cause I felt queezy!

Too be honest I don't see too much taste difference between them ... Might be because it's called peanut but I personally think that one has a little more flavour

i think they both have peanuts in them actually!!

Hi hun,
I'm on day 16,so already through the second week.I can't stand the flapjacks,I tried them when I did LT last year.I actually quite like the taste of the shakes,not overly keen on vanilla but I get 7 of each anyway,just to give me that variety.I just don't seem to be able to manage the 3rd shake at all.I am trying to get get all 3 in,it's just quite hard. x

ah ok so ur well ahead of me!! lol :)
I know yeah it really is .. i wont lie most days i dont have the 3..
Would u not try them again? maybe u'l like them this time ;) ... especially since u cant have the 3 shakes x

Back