2 shakes or 3??

Just wondering is anyone else just having the 2 shakes a day like me? im not hungry and do not feel the need nor want for the 3rd shake everyday. If i was to make myself id be having it right before i go to bed and so i dont see the point im it just sitting in your stomach so late at night.
Apart from the nutritional values of course but does anybody know if only having 2 daily has an effect on your weightloss? if so in a good or bad way?

Thanks a million
Lolo

Hello I'd say the answer will be no really u must have all 3 shakes this is how the diet is designed isn't 3 products and plain water.

What times are u having your shakes?

I do 7:30am. 1:30 then 6-7 it's a case of spreading them all out, this no point in not doing the diet properly really try and have all 3 each day.

Good luck x

Hey Hun I wouldn't advice missing a shake even if you feel you don't need it. Try having them earlier maybe? The shakes have all the vits and mins your body needs to survive then any extra energy needed it uses fat stores thus meaning the weight falls off but if you miss one potentially your body could go into starvation mode and your losses may slow down, not to mention the effects on your health.

The doctors at the howard foundation designed the lipotrim program as it is so best to follow as it should be. Maybe give lipotrim a ring and see what they say as they will know more about it.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I also find the third shake really hard. But one way around it is to make the Choc or vanilla shake into a mousse then its not as filling as a big drink. Good luck! X

Definately have the three shakes a day. The body needs so much fuel every day. I work with annorexics and see what insufficient food can do to the body's vital system.

Hiya, I found I wasn't hungry for my third but I took it anyway about aan hour before bed. I haven't woken hungry so I am glad I did. I'll have my first around 10.30 and my second around 3.30 and I find this good for me. I think the trick to succeeding in this diet is to stick to the rules ridgedly, even if you don't feel like it. Good luck!!

Routine is the secret. Space your shakes out to times you can manage and stick to them. I would have my first flapjack @ 10.00aqm then another at 3pm and then my soup at 7pm. Works well for me!!

The mistake you're making is thinking of your packs as 'food' and skipping them because you're not hungry

If you're in ketosis you can go for days without being hungry would you go days without a pack. ;)

Look on them as medicine. One to be taken 3 times a day whether you want them or not. Main thing is you MUST have them all.

Thanks for all the comments!! i made myself have 3 today. One at 11 one at 6 and one at 10. 3Rd one not sitting very well in my stomach i will admit. Feel a little sick because of it. But main thing is is that all 3 were had :)
thanks again folks!! x

Hi Lolo,

I've just started LT 4 days ago for the 2nd time (last time over 4 years ago - lost 5stone 10lbs in just over 4 months) and I had exactly the same problem.

I was not NOT having them because I was being diet obsessed but I really truly wasn't hungry (which, by the way can make some other LT dieters think you are completely made as a fish when they are still hungry on 3 shakes!)

I have to say I completely agree with Bex's reply to you.

The way I found round it was just to take my last one to bed just like a cup of Cocoa. I always had the chocolate made with hot water and not only did it help me get all my 3 a day down but it really helped me sleep very well (probably psychological) and, I think personaly that it tastes lovely!

Good Luck Hunny!
Di x

Back