2 Stone 1lb in just 4 Weeks!

JJR93

Hi guys just wanted to post an update! - Started LLT on the 10th March just going into my 5th wek this week.

These are some of my results for the last few weeks:
Started Weight: 17st 13lb
Week 1: 15 Pounds - 16st 12lb
Week 2: 6 Pounds - 16st 6lb
Week 3: 3 Pounds - 16st 3lb -got pretty disappointed this wek.
Week 4: 5 Pounds - 15st 12lb

A total of 29lbs...

I finish total on the 19th May and hopefully want to be down to 13 Stone then, I will also be doing the LL Maintenace.

Thanks for reading :D - I will happily answer any questions that any NEWBIES have :) :D

You know, that was exactly what i needed to read to motivate me so thank you.
Im on day four and have turned down going out tonight and a 30th tomorrow night becasue im too scared of having any kind of drink and too scared that i'll end up the the takeaway after the night out! (I gave the excuse that i was broke - No one questioned it as we have just moved house and have spent a fair bit on decorating).
Im sitting here with my bottle of water and a coffee watching tv and have the laptop on so that i keep my hands busy and dont wander towards the kitchen for food!!

You post though has come at the right time. Thats an amazing loss in week one! How much water were you drinking?
Any tips for me?

You know, that was exactly what i needed to read to motivate me so thank you.
Im on day four and have turned down going out tonight and a 30th tomorrow night becasue im too scared of having any kind of drink and too scared that i'll end up the the takeaway after the night out! (I gave the excuse that i was broke - No one questioned it as we have just moved house and have spent a fair bit on decorating).
Im sitting here with my bottle of water and a coffee watching tv and have the laptop on so that i keep my hands busy and dont wander towards the kitchen for food!!

You post though has come at the right time. Thats an amazing loss in week one! How much water were you drinking?
Any tips for me?

Hi Young3, I am over the moon that my post gave you some of the motivation that you needed. Firstly I would just like to say that the first week is the worst once you get over this everything just becomes normal. Yes the only bad thing is on LighterLife you do have to decide whats more important when it comes to friends and family occasions. Its a choice you need to make, I have had many of these in my last few weeks and have just had to say no. If your friends and family are really behind you then they should not have a problem with you declining their invite. To be honest the first few weeks I was just drinking 2 litres which was not enough I have made myself this week to start drinking 4 litres a day. Also by the way Males do loose the weight faster than females.

Tip 1: When you have a bad day always remember why you started in the first place.
Tip 2: DO NOT weigh yourself everyday as this makes the weeks drag, plus you will not notice is weighing yourself everyday.
Tip 3: Do not listen to what anyone else has to say, when people start seeing you loose weight jelousy kicks in.
Tip 4: If you set out to fail you will fail without a doubt.
Tip 5: Attend all your meetings as these will 100% help you, but do not compare your results with anyone else.
Tip 6: If you follow the plan you will 100% loose weight without a doubt, even if its just 1lb.

Thanks! - Hope you have a good result at the end of week 1, let us know the good news.

Last edited:
JJR93, awesome and a great reply to Young 3 as well.
I am trying not to be too envious. But remind myself that I am losing weight and not gaining as I was before LL. Also lost 2 stone myself now (sneaky WI as I needed encouragement of that milestone and the reason to stay on plan today. Can't go back from that by sabotaging myself between now and Tuesday's official WI when I will update my ticker.
Keep going Young3 it will be so worth it.

Hi Young3, I am over the moon that my post gave you some of the motivation that you needed. Firstly I would just like to say that the first week is the worst once you get over this everything just becomes normal. Yes the only bad thing is on LighterLife you do have to decide whats more important when it comes to friends and family occasions. Its a choice you need to make, I have had many of these in my last few weeks and have just had to say no. If your friends and family are really behind you then they should not have a problem with you declining their invite. To be honest the first few weeks I was just drinking 2 litres which was not enough I have made myself this week to start drinking 4 litres a day. Also by the way Males do loose the weight faster than females.

Tip 1: When you have a bad day always remember why you started in the first place.
Tip 2: DO NOT weigh yourself everyday as this makes the weeks drag, plus you will not notice is weighing yourself everyday.
Tip 3: Do not listen to what anyone else has to say, when people start seeing you loose weight jelousy kicks in.
Tip 4: If you set out to fail you will fail without a doubt.
Tip 5: Attend all your meetings as these will 100% help you, but do not compare your results with anyone else.
Tip 6: If you follow the plan you will 100% loose weight without a doubt, even if its just 1lb.

Thanks! - Hope you have a good result at the end of week 1, let us know the good news.

Thanks for those. I have put the weighing scale in the boot of my car as I was hopping up and down on it! I have told very few people that I'm on the diet as I don't want to defend my decision yet and also don't want people waiting for me to fail.....
I'll keep you posted!

Siobhan

What a great post. You have done amazingly well. Blokes have such great results on Lighter Life - us women have to take the slow but steady route. But we all get there in the end. Your tips are fantastic and i hope you keep coming back with more motivational do's and don'ts.

Regarding weighing - I admit I am a little obsessed with that right now too. I am maintaining and it is hard not to fear that each meal is sending me higher and higher. the fact is that i am still losing weight - but it is something I struggle with every day too.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments & support!

wow what are you doing for such good losses???

wow what are you doing for such good losses???

Hi Blodwen, sorry for my late reply. Just been strictly following the plan, drinking lots of water and small exercise. WI tomorrow so hoping for a good result.

Back