2 stone 3 lost in 6 weeks

swhite

I'm over the moon
I've lost 2 stone 3 lbs in 6 weeks
This diet does work if u stick to it
I have had a few ss+ days and 2 blips (handful of pretzels not a full blow out)
Just so happy I've found something that works after trying all the other diets under the sun with crap results

Sophie x

swhite said:
I'm over the moon
I've lost 2 stone 3 lbs in 6 weeks
This diet does work if u stick to it
I have had a few ss+ days and 2 blips (handful of pretzels not a full blow out)
Just so happy I've found something that works after trying all the other diets under the sun with crap results

Sophie x

Well done that's brilliant

That's amazing. I've lost 20lb in the same time. I'd be delighted to have lost what you have. Well done.

Congratulations, Ive been mucking around with diet for over 3 years and the first time you do it is the best time for losses and motivation so keep doing what youre doing! amazing stuff!

Thanks guys
The only downside is I've felt low/ miserable
Not depressed as such I think I'm just moody coz I'm not eating food
Feel good for losing but not feeling like myself at all.
Going to hard next week as its my 21st birthday and I won't be eating or drinking. Sticking with this 100%
Hard but don't wanna b fat anymore
Another 5 stone 6lbs left to get rid of

Can't weight to buy loads of new clothes, legs fit in Wellies and able to wear skinny jeans

Sophie x

Thanks guys
The only downside is I've felt low/ miserable
Not depressed as such I think I'm just moody coz I'm not eating food
Feel good for losing but not feeling like myself at all.
Going to hard next week as its my 21st birthday and I won't be eating or drinking. Sticking with this 100%
Hard but don't wanna b fat anymore
Another 5 stone 6lbs left to get rid of

Can't weight to buy loads of new clothes, legs fit in Wellies and able to wear skinny jeans

Sophie x

You know it girly!! knee high boots too!! well done chick x x

It's going to be such a good feeling eating your feet into the Wellies! Well done keep it up x

Great loss well done

Congratulations, Ive been mucking around with diet for over 3 years and the first time you do it is the best time for losses and motivation so keep doing what youre doing! amazing stuff!

I have yo-yo'd all my adult life and if i could wish for anything in another life it would be to maintain a (reasonable request) size 12. I've missed too many occasions, holidays and such cos I wouldn't go due to weight. I did this diet so i wouldn't be 'fat at 40'. I was very focussed and lost 4 stone. I felt fantastic, amazing, fab, I'm not going back now......so many lovely comments. Then I became complacent and didn't move up the plans. Kept the weight off for 2 years and as I approach 44 in the summer, I have lost, gained, lost a bit, gained a lot, lost a bit....blah blah.....etc..etc.
I do believe this is a fantastic diet but you have to be so so strong and as someone else said, the first time you do it is the most successful for most of us so make sure you keep your head in the zone and work up the plans.
Wishing you lots and lots of success

M x

Wow thats fantastic, you must be well pleased :D

Well done you!!! x

Back