2 stone or more to lose 2013

joanne

Hi starting tomorrow with sw for the first time. Started my diet today. Iv piled on the stones in the past year.

As a newbie i want support as im sure many of you have great tips. Dont know much about sw right now but iv heard great reviews.

Jo

Jo ???

Hi
I also have over 2 stone to lose. I am 12.9 and want to be 10.5.
I want to look and feel better about myself. I did slimming world last year and went to 11.6 but put it back on booo.

Good luck
Lisa x

Hi!

I'm 14st 5 (the heaviest I've ever been :( ) so I want to lose about 4 stone by mid October. The most I've ever lost on a diet is 2 and a half stone - and that was by practically starving myself! I've decided to try the sensible route this time and see if I can stick to it. Good luck with your goal! x

My weightloss target is 2st and so far I've lost 11lb. I'm absolutely loving SW, I never feel hungry or feel the need to binge on all the 'bad' foods. It did take me a little bit of time to get my head around the plan but the advice on here helped a lot and I find it quite easy now.

Good luck.

My weightloss target is 2st and so far I've lost 11lb. I'm absolutely loving SW, I never feel hungry or feel the need to binge on all the 'bad' foods. It did take me a little bit of time to get my head around the plan but the advice on here helped a lot and I find it quite easy now.

Good luck.

Hi Bev
Well done on your loss so far. Not much more to go :) I find that I'm not craving bad foods either. Try the hifi cherry bakewell bars.... WOW they are heaven. Ha I've just sat in the kitchen at lunch with the biggest free lasagne with lettuce all piled on and got some right looks....from other dieters having soup or rice cakes. One asked if I was still dieting haha xx

Hi Bev
Well done on your loss so far. Not much more to go :) I find that I'm not craving bad foods either. Try the hifi cherry bakewell bars.... WOW they are heaven. Ha I've just sat in the kitchen at lunch with the biggest free lasagne with lettuce all piled on and got some right looks....from other dieters having soup or rice cakes. One asked if I was still dieting haha xx

It's a great feeling isn't it. I was speaking to someone at work yesterday who was telling me that they're cutting out crisps, biscuits, chocolate and cakes from now on. I just kept thinking ' that will never last!!'. He's now sitting looking totally miserable and having just a cup-a-soup for lunch while I'm tucking into a a big mug of homemade potato and leek soup AND an packet of couscous - 4 syns for the whole lot!

It's a great feeling isn't it. I was speaking to someone at work yesterday who was telling me that they're cutting out crisps, biscuits, chocolate and cakes from now on. I just kept thinking ' that will never last!!'. He's now sitting looking totally miserable and having just a cup-a-soup for lunch while I'm tucking into a a big mug of homemade potato and leek soup AND an packet of couscous - 4 syns for the whole lot!

Ha I tried the cutting out the 'bad foods' diet, lasted a day, I've done celebrity slim milkshake diets, calorie counting the lot but was always hungry. It's unrealistic, I like knowing if I want some chocolate or a subway I can without feeling bad :) ha slim-a-soup my office is full of people on them. I don't understand why they starve themselves when they see how much I eat and lose ? Ooooh I might have a carrot and corriander thick chunky filling soup with a ww petit pain tomorrow yuuuuuum and poss some Cous Cous too :) xxx

I've tried depriving myself before - I wanted to lose weight for a holiday. As soon as I came back I started binge eating on the things I hadn't previously allowed myself to have. I put on the 2 and a half stone I lost and another 2 stone on top! Deprivation really doesn't work for me!

Hi everybody

May I join this group please, I have 3 stone 2.5 lbs I would like to lose before 18th September 2013.

I started SW in July 2012 but gave up on my journey in September. I am now back and I'm desperate to slim down.

Firstly I'd like to get back to pre-pregnancy weight which I need to lose 1 st 2.5 lbs to reach. I will set small milestone targets after then.

I have 5 other colleagues doing this with me and we are all paying each month to give a 1st / 2nd / 3rd place prize amount to so I have a huge £175 incentive.

Thanks

Back