2 stone plateau!!

Yes, and it is normal, read up on some of the older threads for more information and advice. Either post your meals for the experts lurking about to examine, or try upping the exercise etc. Don't worry, it'll pass.

As Grumpy says... post some menus. Even when we know the diet back to front, things can slip in, or even, because we don't look at our entire day/week written day, we can have too much dairy or too many tolerated ingredients.

I'd advise dropping all tolerated ing'ts for a few days to see... and avoid prepacked meats etc, if you're having them... watch your salt consumption... check you're having enough H2O... increase exercise... and, if all that doesn't cause a loss, I'll eat my hat!

The book says if you plateau you should increase your walking by 15 minutes per day. Most people who have tried this seem to start loosing again. x

I have just snapped out of a plataeau, having lost 5 stone I was starting to get really frustrated that I wasn't losing properly for the last month.

persevere though, don't give up cos it will have long term effects, you will start to lose again and realise it was all worth the wait.

try drinking a bit more water, I had an extra 1 to 1.5 glasses a day, exercise wise I don't really do much, but I did go for a few walks. Also stop tolerateds for a few days and try to reduce your dairy.

Back