2 stone!! ye haaa!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by weeheavyboy, 2 June 2007 Social URL.

1. weeheavyboy

weeheavyboy Member

Hi Guys, Just a wee note to say that on my 4th weigh-in on Thursday i had managed to shed 2 stone! had to nip myself when my cdc told me,cant believe it and i would never have imagined that it would come off as fast as that,to all the people just starting on the diet i know its really bumpy at the start but stick with it and enjoy the dramatic changes! And a big holler to you guys who have been on it a wee while and have lost loads,it was u who inspired me in the first place to try cambridge and its TOTALLY changed my life! now if you'll excuse me i have to go n pee again....... laters!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

wow!!!

well done thats fab :D

how much more are u lookin to loose

xxx

4. Judy

Judy Full Member

fantastic!!! keep it up!!

5. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Congratulations!!! That's fabulous x

6. Mia01101

Mia01101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done - it's a great feeling isn't it...to see that needle go the right way on the scales!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.