1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

2 Stones off .... Yippee!!!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Short for my weight, 17 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Short for my weight

Short for my weight Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Just got back from the Doc's and I have now lost exactly 2 stones!!! I only lost 4 pounds again this month but I was prepared for that so didn't feel so disappointed as last time.
    Thanks again for all your support and for being here when I think of straying!!
    Shorty x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Congrats thats brilliant :D XXX

4. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

yeay!!!!! well done! feels really good when you look back and see how much you have lost! Every little helps! I am the same usually a lb a week but im happy with that!

Keep it up

love katie
    xxx

5. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Congrats :) It's a great feeling to hit those stone targets!!

6. Kes

Kes Well-Known Member

Congrats!!! bet it feels really nice to get there!! i cant wait!!

7. Hoping4a2nd

Hoping4a2nd Well-Known Member

8. want2byummymummy

want2byummymummy Well-Known Member

2 stones is brilliant ~ i cant wait to get that far! Bet people are really complimenting you, well done x

9. Calkarima

Calkarima Gonna do it this time

Well done. Its really great when you great to the next stone.

x

10. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Well done! x

11. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Two stone is a fantastic achievement, you should be very proud of yourself xx

12. Short for my weight

Short for my weight Well-Known Member

Thank you to you all for your kind words. It is much appreciated.
    Love Shorty x

13. skyegirl

skyegirl Well-Known Member

Well done on your 2 stone loss, I'm just behind you, and hope do as well as you.
    xx